accident Damn....tractor fucked up her legs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Ufa. A shocking fatal incident occurred at a car wash here. A tractor used a bucket to chop off the legs of a girl, an employee of the enterprise. The victim was taken to the hospital, but she died soon after.

The driver claims that he did not notice his colleague.

massdawg92

Well Known Member
Ufa. A shocking fatal incident occurred at a car wash here. A tractor used a bucket to chop off the legs of a girl, an employee of the enterprise. The victim was taken to the hospital, but she died soon after.

The driver claims that he did not notice his colleague.

View attachment 764841
And that’s why you stand away from any vehicle coming head on, what an idiot 😂

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Why... the fuck... do people still insist in standing in between a wall and a moving vehicle?? You can guide them easier... probably even BETTER if you stood off to the driver's side. These people man... Maybe I'm just cynical and don't trust other people but.. whatever.. at least I won't be smashed like a fuckin bug <3

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
I dunno if she had a radio to guide the shovel driver or she was just fucking about on her phone but she just saved herself pedicure bills for life with one simple trick.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
This happened on the 19th of March I think in Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russia, a technology & petroleum based city. She was 38 years old. Other than that I don't know what this transcript says because my YT auto transcripts are finicky & don't always work. Fukn YT. 😡

Back