bizarre Cock blocked by the Taliban (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Emma
You can go to Afghanistan on holiday,it seems safe enough

Check youtube callum abroad,there's a woman aswell no drama's
Fuck knows, British passport, pretty sure the Emma chick's been living in the US 30 year, I'd still show the UK passport tbf. Epsteins cooler than a us passport

Tottie

You've got to laugh
You can go to Afghanistan on holiday,it seems safe enough

Check youtube callum abroad,there's a woman aswell no drama's
Don't believe all the beheadings you see in the paper's 🤣

In sand court

Did anyone think to leave them alone. Any cunt in our countries shouts about sharia, send them to Afghanistan. You got what you wanted pal. Problem solved

Last edited:

Tottie

You've got to laugh
I honestly couldn't even IMAGINE living like these poor woman. I'd have made suffergettes by now or gotten my head chopped off. 🤨😦😟
She actually had a say, when the taliban where there.that's the mad bit, guy was raging he couldn't get his dead bros wife that's even menteler I just made that word up for the situ.they're no wired right.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
She actually had a say, when the taliban where there.that's the mad bit, guy was raging he couldn't get his dead bros wife that's even menteler I just made that word up for the situ.they're no wired right.
Yeah basically she can choose who she marries but once that's done they'll treat her like furniture

Taliban judge:

images - 2023-12-06T193611.112.jpeg

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Very interesting, I don't believe for one second the lady at the end was allowed to do as she pleased, that was either fake and done for the cameras, or she was rounded up later and stoned to death for not wanting to fuck her dead husbands brother. I did notice though nobody wears glasses ever in these documentaries, are they banned by Allah

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
If she wants to prance around in a mini-skirt acting like a whore and showing her tits like a California-dream girl from East L.A. then shoot her on the spot! Sharia law doesn’t tolerate any of this Katy Perry teenage-skinny-jeans-feminist bullshit! Kill them at once before they get ideas!

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
If she wants to prance around in a mini-skirt acting like a whore and showing her tits like a California-dream girl from East L.A. then shoot her on the spot! Sharia law doesn’t tolerate any of this Katy Perry teenage-skinny-jeans-feminist bullshit! Kill them at once before they get ideas!
How many goats would your father take for you? I can do 17 max.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
It is suppose to be spelled "mentaler" even though you made the word up assuming it is derived from the word "mental".

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
How many goats would your father take for you? I can do 17 max.
Sweetie, you can have me for far less than that. As I am a bit of a bimbo, my daddie is selling me at clearance prices! : Just two cows! *. Yoooo hooo! Hit me up darlings !

* must meet the appearance requirements, must not be fat or over 49, must own 2 3bed/2 bath min and also be the owner of 12 sheep, 6 sows , 20 chicken w/chicken coop, and a strapping young live-in house boy with muscles ( non-black) to help with various projects around the house. Must also provide health insurance , medical , auto insurance , 401k, life insurance ( for you, not for the damsel ) vacation 8 weeks a year
Please submit a $100 non-refundable processing and investigation fee, an 8x 12 full color updated picture , and a short essay . Not everyone will qualify/ limited to the Unilateral States of America (see, told you I was a bimbo)

Back