disaster Comedian collapses on stage after taunting Jesus (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Plot twist: Jesus is real and sick of our shit 🀣
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Jesus does not like nor agree with mans behavior.
Which is He took manslaughter b.s. upon Himself. So we will not have to suffer the consequences of our behavior.
Jesus smites no one. Never has, never will.
Jesus is in the forgiving game.
The "come to Me with all your b.s" . , so He can love us game.
Jesus is all about LOVE. That's it.
-------------------------
Jesus speaks this :
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls .

Matthew 11: 28-29

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Jesus does not like nor agree with mans behavior.
Which is He took manslaughter b.s. upon Himself. So we will not have to suffer the consequences of our behavior.
Jesus smites no one. Never has, never will.
Jesus is in the forgiving game.
The "come to Me with all your b.s" . , so He can love us game.
Jesus is all about LOVE. That's it.
-------------------------
Jesus speaks this :
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls .

Matthew 11: 28-29
You're an idiot. Moreover, if you've actually read the bible and still decide to worship it's god, you're a piece of shit.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Too bad she didn't fucking die. Hope the cancer gets her in 2-3 years if the Pfizer documents are correct.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

Heather McDonald boasts about being vaccinated, and then does a joke about Jesus loving her the most, and then collapses live on stage.

you stupid bitch, NEVER fuck with the Almighty one, paybacks with him are the meaning of I'm fucked!!

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
You're an idiot. Moreover, if you've actually read the bible and still decide to worship it's god, you're a piece of shit.
😐😐😐😐😐😐
It's one thing to read the Bible. Its whole different thing to understand it.
Without knowing the author , God , it's impossible to understand it .

It's one thing to read the Bible. Its whole different thing to understand it.
We can agree on that point. So tell me, what part of Yahweh telling the Men of Benjamin to kidnap and rape 400 Jabesh-gilead virgins (Judges 21:10-24) am I not understanding? What part of slavery in the new testament Eph 6:5-8, Col 3:22-24, 1Tim 6:1-2, 1Pet 2:18, Titus 2:9-10 am I not understanding? What part of the incredibly convoluted story of Yahweh raping Mary, impregnating her with himself, teaching everyone that the things he taught before are now irrelevant (even though he's god, eternal, and perfect), and allowing humans to torture and murder him so he can convince himself to forgive us am I not understanding? What about when God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21), WHAT THE FUCK AM I NOT UNDERSTANDING THERE???
So yeah, you're 100% correct that reading and understanding the bible are "whole different thing (sic)". So, once again I attest that if you read (and understand) the bible, and choose to worship it's god, you're and idiot piece of shit.

This is fake as fuck. Lame ass bitch tries to go viral. attention seeking cunt can't even fake fainting . if y'all can't see this means your iq is pretty low im sorry

Back