disaster Comedian collapses on stage after taunting Jesus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The truth will prevail. I feel bad for people that went along with the lying media and leftist politicians that told us vaccines were the only answer. People are dying. Athletes all over the globe suddenly collapsing on the field dead from myocarditis. This is the biggest attack on humanity the world has ever seen. Remember far left progressive liberalism did this. Scratch a liberal you get a fascist.

morefiend

Driving Roughshod
E9B0DA78-1F91-4454-8BC8-C49B8E895F6A.jpeg

Notice how all the vaxxed get that creepy stare and weird rem before they collapse.

juuuggg

Fresh Meat
thanks Jesus, for sending this stupid unfunny bitch to the shadow realm. Quite ironic the funniest thing she did was collapse, women comedians are less funny than watching grass grow

Painberg

Lurker
And what about those at the audience that laughed and encouraged these jokes for years? Other religions protested while Jews and Christians said to take it easy..

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Fuck jesus and fuck religion 🤷‍♂️ nothing but made up bullshit to control the gullible fools through fear and manipulation

IExist

I exist
I don't think it was the taunting or the vaccines. I taunt religion all the time, even my own beliefs, and have had all my vaccines. Nothing. Pretty sure it was something else that did it. And only the person who had to go to the ER can tell us if she wants to, since the hospital cannot due to HIPAA.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Why is it women comedians will often attempt to make a joke about their vaginas, periods, etc. and always epically fail?

I realize that jew twat Amy Schumer has made a career out of it but I wish these bishes would just stop it already.

Back