disaster Coming To America (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

macread

Well Known Member
Didnt the ugly old yellow groping dude say this was impossible 🤔
To be honest he is far from the brightest person on the planet.

"Nobody is getting through"
"You cant get through"
"Virtually impenetrable"
"Anti climb device"
"Virtually impossible to cross"
"You cant get through unless your a world class pole vaulted on the Olympic team"
"Anti climb provision"
"This wall cant be climbed"
"Very tough to get across"

those 5 mins these crafty Mexicans use to climb that wall, really slows them down.

So did Mexico ever pay for it 🤔🤔
They just can't admit that the cunt is a major retard, all those millions paid out for something that a kid could overcome :rollseyes2:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
That’s how I got to the states. Now I have 2 kids born in your country 😂🤷🏽‍♂️
So because you're a fkn parasite who deserves to be forcibly removed, that's supposed to affect me?....
Let's put it this way, you might be protected in your disgusting sanctuary city, you wouldn't last 5 minutes where I live.... or your little niglets...
Eat shit mfer.... filthy parasite

"Nobody is getting through"
"You cant get through"
"Virtually impenetrable"
"Anti climb device"
"Virtually impossible to cross"
"You cant get through unless your a world class pole vaulted on the Olympic team"
"Anti climb provision"
"This wall cant be climbed"
"Very tough to get across"

those 5 mins these crafty Mexicans use to climb that wall, really slows them down.

So did Mexico ever pay for it 🤔🤔
"Crafty Mexicans"=Rats and cockroaches....
These nasty creatures are far from "crafty"..... they're fkn parasites who have found a way to enter the host.... now, just like any other parasite, they will kill the host because they have no purpose in life..

Last edited:
So because you're a fkn parasite who deserves to be forcibly removed, that's supposed to affect me?....
Let's put it this way, you might be protected in your disgusting sanctuary city, you wouldn't last 5 minutes where I live.... or your little niglets...

These nasty creatures are far from "crafty"..... they're fkn parasites who have found a way to enter the host.... now, just like any other parasite, they will kill the host because they have no purpose in life..
Your tax dollars are doing me goooooooood 😂

Got that fucking right!

Then fuck you and your 2 kids!
Fuck you too you filthy pale trailer trash mud dipping loser… YOUR president Biden is taking your country straight to the dump you can keep the mass shootings 😂😂😂

I’m in North Carolina with all they whiteys 😂😂😂. Thank you for your tax dollars fag

Last edited:
Back