Warning:Children Cops Detain A 13yr For Selling Roses (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Video Shows Cop Pushing 13-Year-Old Teen’s Head Into Concrete, Arresting Him for Selling Roses In Front of a South Carolina Walmart.

Police stated that Officers Dante Ghi and Katherine Kirkland, who worked in the police department’s hospitality division, responded to complaints that two people were loitering and selling roses at Walmart.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Media: He was just a good boy selling roses.
Reality: He was aggressively panhandling and harassing the customers and Walmart had him trespassed, he refused to leave and they were forced to call the police. He then refused to listen to the police when they asked him nicely to leave the property. He then resisted them, got violent and the police were forced to become more aggressive in order to do their job.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Media: He was just a good boy selling roses.
Reality: He was aggressively panhandling and harassing the customers and Walmart had him trespassed, he refused to leave and they were forced to call the police. He then refused to listen to the police when they asked him nicely to leave the property. He then resisted them, got violent and the police were forced to become more aggressive in order to do their job.
The sad thing is.. I bet that cop has been fired already.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Video Shows Cop Pushing 13-Year-Old Teen’s Head Into Concrete, Arresting Him for Selling Roses In Front of a South Carolina Walmart.

Police stated that Officers Dante Ghi and Katherine Kirkland, who worked in the police department’s hospitality division, responded to complaints that two people were loitering and selling roses at Walmart.

View attachment 774803
Yea. He was selling "roses". Mmmm hmm

Fact21

Machine

View attachment 774803
I love when people post bullshit like this without posting everything. 1st thing, he’s a worthless N I G G E R…..2nd, he’s a worthless Fucking N I G G E R……3rd, he refused to leave after he was told numerous times to leave, 4th….he started the usual N I G G E R DISRESPECT, and 5th….he a worthless N I G G E R. The cops seriously fucked up on this one….there is no reason why they shouldn’t of killed that fucking Spear Chucking porch monkey N I G G E R.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

View attachment 774803
Hospitality division... :phand:

RangerYam51

Lurker
Hospitality division... :phand:
Meaning they provide hospitality between these worthless black criminals and their tasers 👍

That was the case.
This video hits all of the stereotypes: disrespectful black teen breaking the law, refusing to follow simple lawful orders from the police, completely useless female officer unable to help, black bystanders recording the cops and yelling “why is you arrestin’ him”, and finally shady shit happening at Walmart.

methedup77

Well Known Member
Sounds like a bad case of
IMG_5926.jpeg

But he's a good boy and an honor student!
He’s in 8th grade taking college courses to become an anesthesiologist.

Last edited:

Clam

Forum Veteran

View attachment 774803
I bet the little hamster din du nuffin.

Back