bizarre Crazy Christian Lady (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Botton line is this....if you die and nothing happens then your right, but if you die and find yourself burning and experiencing the most painful pain ever, then you fucked up. Welcome to your forever home, try and enjoy because there's nothing in your forever being that will change so you can escape the pain, nothing. What's sad is once you die its too late, you either pay the price for your hate of Christianity and Jewish religion, or you get the goodness and blessing of ever lasting love and wonderful beauty forever and ever.
It's all your choice, YOU make this decision all by yourself.
So what happens to the people who are unable to make the decision because they lived before Christ and never even heard of Christianity

Fuck, I wonder her thoughts on the Devils Lettuce?
20200924_223050.jpg

Home grown Northern Lights. Shes a nice smoke.

Ashbee167

Here for the education
This user was banned
Someone has way too much time on their hands. I'm annoyed every time I see this video.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
View attachment 596750

You are quite right of course. lol
NO, no, no. I hate grammar nazis.

What I meant was >> I think you meant, "People should just have a cup or two of coffee ... for the sake of Christ.
In the vid, 666, Satan and all that shit.

Never mind, if one needs to explain a joke, it's a bad joke. No more jokey tonitey.
So what happens to the people who are unable to make the decision because they lived before Christ and never even heard of Christianity

Last edited:

KapitÀn Ghul'

Look at me go.
Beware the number of the beast. For it is a human number. It's number is six hundred and sixty six. Note the ITS in this. Transdevil?

Last edited:

Ranman

Well Known Member
I wonder how many nights she stayed up past her bedtime to figure all that shit out? Sounds to me like there was some tweaking going on there!

Back