animals Crazy Luki (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Heavyarmament

Fresh Meat
Going from Labradors to Chows about 15 years ago I learned VERY quickly that tif you do not socialize and train a Chow properly it will turn into a literal bear in your house. My current one is 14 months old and I couldn't count the hours I've trained her. They are also a single owner dog which means that bond with 1 person as their primary owner and the rest of the people in the house are tolerated.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Going from Labradors to Chows about 15 years ago I learned VERY quickly that tif you do not socialize and train a Chow properly it will turn into a literal bear in your house. My current one is 14 months old and I couldn't count the hours I've trained her. They are also a single owner dog which means that bond with 1 person as their primary owner and the rest of the people in the house are tolerated.
Nice insight. Chows have that reputation for attacking

ComedyJax

Rookie
How do you let a dog like that fuck you up? Jesus man. Get the fuck up, yell as loud as you possibly can and kick or punch the dog directly in the mouth. Fuck is wrong with you? I don’t get it.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
while the adult is standing there filming that shit 🤦‍♂️ fuxking retarded attention addicted fuck wits. “Oh I have to get a video of my friend or family member getting mauled by a dog”.. we are so, so fucked.
@blasphemy what are you complaining about? If the bitch didn't film it you wouldn't be watching it Einstein.

Back