Crime Criminal trash pitt a car and kill a bike rider for fun (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Fact21

Machine
God please let me run across these nigers, Mexicans, 1/2 breed’s doing this shit……I will unleash fucking hell on them. I will not stop until every clip/magazine I have is emptied. I seriously miss being overseas shooting sand nigers at free will…..it was fucking the Wild West…..come within 100’ you get killed, have a weapon, just shoot the sand Niger, driving erratically, shoot the fucking sand niger

macread

Well Known Member
God please let me run across these nigers, Mexicans, 1/2 breed’s doing this shit……I will unleash fucking hell on them. I will not stop until every clip/magazine I have is emptied. I seriously miss being overseas shooting sand nigers at free will…..it was fucking the Wild West…..come within 100’ you get killed, have a weapon, just shoot the sand Niger, driving erratically, shoot the fucking sand niger
So what you are saying is you went over to someones country and murdered the population and you think you are better than those other murderers.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
If you think entitled youth is bad these days, you've seen nothing until you come across the black and Mexican " gangster" youth. We need to nip this shit in the bud

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it 🫀
This user was banned
I hope these filthy little niggers are found face down in a shallow ditch, with their teeth and genitals missing...

That or they should spend the rest of their useless lives behind bars, getting their eyeballs removed, so the inmates can take turns skull fucking these AIDS monkeys until their last breath.

Attachments

• 49568892-6445-42F7-833A-6A070A4B0590.png
    49568892-6445-42F7-833A-6A070A4B0590.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 54

macread

Well Known Member
Are you a fucking clown? You have to be liberal….only a liberal would say terrorist are murderd.
You are the fucking clown if you say a countries forces invade another country and the people fight back then those people are terrorists, you fucking retard, have you watched any of the Blackwater videos of them murdering innocent civilians you absolute cunt.

White boy scared huh?😂 good luck!

Back