Crime Criminal trash pitt a car and kill a bike rider for fun (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bostonjohn

Rookie
Kids who commit adult scale crimes should be treated like adults and violently raped in prison. Televised initial raping would reduce juvenile crime by 90%
All these fuckin worthless pieces of shit should be thrown on a island. Then record everything for our entertainment. It would be fun to watch pale palm parasites eat each other, knowing they might be next.

Pale palm parasites. They should be put on a island with other worthless pieces of shit. Film it for our entertainment, force the families to watch their "good kids" get fuckin killed and eaten. Or put em on a boat and sink it 300 miles off shore... that would be such a waste of a boat though... push em in the deep end of a pool, same results.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
These feral pavement apes will walk scot-free.... guaranteed....
"Dey iz guud boyyyzzzz" "future doctas and lowyazz"......

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
God please let me run across these nigers, Mexicans, 1/2 breed’s doing this shit……I will unleash fucking hell on them. I will not stop until every clip/magazine I have is emptied. I seriously miss being overseas shooting sand nigers at free will…..it was fucking the Wild West…..come within 100’ you get killed, have a weapon, just shoot the sand Niger, driving erratically, shoot the fucking sand niger
You won't. You'll just come here to vent like usual.

kanekisama

Rookie
HERE THEY ARE A NIGGER AND A MEXICAN THEY LOOK LIKE MONKEYS
F6lwHQVWcAA8lx7

Back