bizarre Croc took his arm (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Why isn't it blooding like hell? Is he in a kind of shock?
Under the armpit are a lot of blood vessels.

Roughly cut/ broken blood vessels clot off easier than sharply cut vessels. There is a greater surface area around the rough wounds for platelets to stick to and clotting proteins to coagulate around. With an injury like this there is also a greater amount of inflammatory messengers from the immune system which aid clotting and adrenaline which causes blood vessel construction making them narrow.

This is why cuts from broken glass or sharp knives take ages to stop bleeding.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Roughly cut/ broken blood vessels clot off easier than sharply cut vessels. There is a greater surface area around the rough wounds for platelets to stick to and clotting proteins to coagulate around. With an injury like this there is also a greater amount of inflammatory messengers from the immune system which aid clotting and adrenaline which causes blood vessel construction making them narrow.

Im honestly so fucking glad you exist 👍

Regardless of bone and muscles, did you notice that the skin cut is kinda neat I didn't expect that from an alligator bite.
Like isn't it supposed to snatch the hell out of the skin like cutting with a dull knife

45cal1911

Well Known Member
DCB28C0B-35BB-4C24-A222-1F7321C6CCF1.jpeg

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Regardless of bone and muscles, did you notice that the skin cut is kinda neat I didn't expect that from an alligator bite.
Like isn't it supposed to snatch the hell out of the skin like cutting with a dull knife

It will be rotational due to the ‘death roll’. A combination of the teeth acting more like a can opener while rotating, and the stretching to breaking point. The bone stump is pointed which also fits with a rotational injury.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
What a badass! He wasn’t going down with the gator and fucked up the gator’s plans. He lost a limb but didn’t lose his life and thats what matters. Once word of his bravery and alpha strength starts circulating people will have a new found respect for him. Including a long list of ladies wanting to worship his manhood just bc he beat the beast with his bare hands! I know i would if i was an Indonesian slut.

McM

ARSELING

Thank you.

Back