animals Crock eats dog. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I HATE irresponsible pet owners whose precious ones suffer for their stupidity or lack of care. These bitches have no voice control over their dogs. They're more interested in filming than getting the dogs away from the edge of the water. And why would you have them off-leash in the first place near croc-infested water??

There's really no limit to the vicious things I'd like to do to these worthless shrieking cunts.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
there is a follow up vid where they are in a boat and the gator goes by with the dog in his mouth definitely dead

first time i saw this video i was screaming GRAB YOUR DOG GRAB YOUR DOG GRAB YOUR DOG

Last edited:

NoConvexity

l e v e l
If all of these people would have ran back towards the car/house all at once, while they had the dogs attention, the dogs would have followed. But they kept milling around

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Fucking stupid dog

The dog may be "stupid" if by that you mean "not displaying instincts that would be more likely to allow it to survive", BUT humans are the ones who bred dogs to be helpmeets and companion animals rather than cagier and craftier wild ones, and who provide for them from puppyhood such that they usually don't learn to fend for themselves.

Therefore it is humans who are the de facto pack leaders, responsible for protecting their dogs and ensuring that they don't get hurt or killed. These humans failed badly in that task.

As Anton St. Exupery wrote in The Little Prince, "you become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed".

Back