disaster Cross Dresser Guy Busted Trying To Use Female Bathroom (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I know I'm seen as an awful racist cunt here and I'm not advocating men in woman's bathrooms IT'S GROSS (id feel about the same if a nig bitch was in the bathroom, a real bitch) but this was hard to watch. I could never treat another human like that. I'm such a hypocrite sometimes but this is why I hate eveyone

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Excellent. Make that mental freak feel as awkward as we do having to share the same space as those degenerates...

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I feel uncomfortable when women use men's room (mostly because they're almost always loud, chaotic, and with friends, at least in my experience so far) and only a bit awkward when a visibly trans dude or a tgirl enters. I'll choose trans people over party girls every single time. They know it's awkward for everyone no matter which restroom they choose, so whatever. You can see in that woman's behaviour she's not just a pervert pretending to be a tgirl.

That said, as a short, disabled, defenceless bitch I totally understand being intimidated by a huge guy, no matter what he's wearing, especially with my pants down.

Sadly, we don't have a way to tell trans people apart from perverts yet. And just before someone says "thats because they're the same", years of research say they are not, and I like to believe in science.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
... This will inevitably lead to rape and sexual assault...

...if you're okay with this, you need mental help...

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
Did gendered bathrooms control the raping and sexual assaulting before all this?
... Aggressive sexual deviency has never been so liberally accepted In public...

...A large man in drag lurking in an isolated bathroom with young girls, women an children is a sexual predators dream and will invite calamity...

... Question is, who's going to take responsibility?

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
... Aggressive sexual deviency has never been so liberally accepted In public...

...A large man in drag lurking in an isolated bathroom with young girls, women an children is a sexual predators dream and will invite calamity...

... Question is, who's going to take responsibility?
We might be at the apex of current bathroom design. Necessity generates innovation.

I don’t know what the answer might be. I imagine we might move away from closed spaces like restroom rooms, and move towards like a single person pod design, accessed from an open floor plan for transparency.

Back