Warning:Children Cunts... the lot of em... Warning: Cunts bullying girl (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
I never understood why people sit there and take in this situation.... if you're gonna get your ass beat anyway, might as well throw a punch or two, wtf? Anyway, fuck bullies. Fuck these cunts, I hope they meet a rotten cunt bigger than them that decides to bully them.

RebelFX

You never understood because you live cellar of youe grandma and sitting front of your computer 7/24. If she hits back, they will hit harder and maybe use knife. The best option is dont do anything stupid.

I actually live in an apartment with only my dogs and cats and yes I am basically no my computer 24/7 since it is my source of income. Thanks for playing though.

macread

Well Known Member
You never understood because you live cellar of youe grandma and sitting front of your computer 7/24. If she hits back, they will hit harder and maybe use knife. The best option is dont do anything stupid.
I don't care if they hit back harder I am never going to sit and let someone beat me, if more than one then I will start bouncing rocks or a 3 by 2 off their skulls.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Hey, it's perfectly normal for people to live with their grandma, you either do that or live with room mates or a wife/huband, boyfriend/girlfriend or a great number of other potential relatives/friends. Who in their right mind doesn't live with someone else, especially a treasured family member?

RebelFX

Hey, it's perfectly normal for people to live with their grandma, you either do that or live with room mates or a wife/huband, boyfriend/girlfriend or a great number of other potential relatives/friends. Who in their right mind doesn't live with someone else, especially a treasured family member?
If I were to have a roommate, grandma is more than welcome. Either grandparents or my mother. Fuck having strangers as roommates.

Kikkaitaly

🟣🟣🇮🇹Hit 1 to educate 1000🇮🇹 🔪🟣🟣
Non ho mai capito perché la gente si siede lì e accetta questa situazione... se hai intenzione di farti battere il culo comunque, potresti anche sferrare un pugno o due, che ne dici? Comunque, al diavolo i bulli. Fanculo questi stronzi, spero che incontrino uno stronzo marcio più grande di loro che decida di maltrattarli.

View attachment 761234
Wake up girl.........

gorefan861

Fresh Meat
I really hope really hard that the bully cunts get molested, beaten, tortured, mutilated, and the video gets sent the the little girl as a means of consoling her. I also wish for the families of the bully cunts to get set on fire and we’ll all laughed and then make the block party.

Back