Crime Customer Stopping Shoplifter (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
He believes that they may not touch him or they will be guilty of battery. They believe he may not take, without authorization or compensation, the property of others or he will be guilty of larceny.

I believe that when I disregard legal regulations that others may respond by doing the same in response to my actions.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
He believes that they may not touch him or they will be guilty of battery. They believe he may not take, without authorization or compensation, the property of others or he will be guilty of larceny.

I believe that when I disregard legal regulations that others may respond by doing the same in response to my actions.
I believe that when you accost me when I steal a high-value sportscar by crashing through the front window of the car dealership, I expect you to respond with "Aw yeah, Hippo, lets roll!", and climb in, lower the window, and give everyone behind us the middle finger, as I drive away at high speed....

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
I'm not touching you. I'm officially incapacitating you with an option to knock you the fuck out and cripple you permanently. You see, I don't work here and you ran into me in an aggressive and threatening manner. That's my story and I'm sticking with it and I have witnesses, paid witnesses. G'night.
:lulz:

Last edited:

CunningLinguist

Even more drunk than before
If you're going to steal something, it had better be fucking worth it, otherwise why risk the punishment (especially if that could mean jail).

If you have to steal, steal big. Shoplifting is for scumbags.

… They say that, "Patriotism is the last refuge
To which a scoundrel clings"
Steal a little and they throw you in jail
Steal a lot and they make you king…

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Actually he can literally sue CVS for being stopped shoplifting. Stores like target fire employees who intervene with shoplifters because it’s against policy to interrupt it. You can literally look this shit up. Here’s the kicker. It seems like it’s only Negroes that can get away with this. Because they don’t have money. But I white person? Cops are coming.

JawshSB

Rookie
we are at the late stage capitalism phase, where the wealth gap is so large it will be the rich and the poor. Artifiicial Intellgence will replace majority of jobs, what is the end goal of endless toil and development of the planet? Is it time for humans to re-evalulate the meaning of life, than the endless economic slave loop. Yes, the world is already very distopian, and if you do not see it, you are well programmed.

Bostonjohn

Rookie
Fuck the law that promotes thievery. I don't believe in sucker punching, but when it comes to these low life fucks, that shit is fair game.

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
Fuck that liberal dumbacrat cuck. Can't touch me blah blah. Lucky not being strung up. That'll fix it. Worked for so long. Why did we stop

Back