Daalla AIrlines Bomber Fail (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Airport workers seen with laptop used in Somalia in-flight jet blast

Sunday February 07, 2016

In a video made public by officials, one airport worker takes a laptop and hands it to another employee.

The employees then hand it over to another man who was later killed when the laptop exploded and blew a hole in the plane's fuselage.

Somali officials identified the lone fatality as Abdullahi Abdisalam Borleh. He was sucked out of the airliner through the hole from the blast.

The passenger plane was cruising at about 12,000 to 14,000 when the explosion occurred.

Authorities believe that the bomb went off prematurely.

Set 1.

daallo-airlines-suicide-bomber-sucked-out-blast-hole-1-Somalia-feb-2-16.jpg

daallo-airlines-suicide-bomber-sucked-out-blast-hole-2-Somalia-feb-2-16.jpg

daallo-airlines-suicide-bomber-sucked-out-blast-hole-3-Somalia-feb-2-16.jpg

daallo-airlines-suicide-bomber-sucked-out-blast-hole-4-Somalia-feb-2-16.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Investigators suspect Borleh, a Somali national, carried a laptop computer with a bomb concealed onto the plane.

He knew precisely where to sit and how to place the device to maximize damage.

Given the placement, the blast likely would have set off a catastrophic secondary explosion in the fuel tank if the aircraft had reached cruising altitude, the source said.

But the explosion happened at a lower altitude, between 12,000 feet and 14,000 feet, killing the Somali national and injuring two others.

Though preliminary tests showed the bomb contained a military grade of the explosive TNT, it failed to bring down Daallo Airlines Flight 3159.

The pilot turned around and landed the Airbus safely in Mogadishu.

Set 2.

1. View from inside the aircraft where the explosion occurred and from where the bomber was sucked out.
daallo-airlines-suicide-bomber-sucked-out-blast-hole-5-Somalia-feb-2-16.jpg

2. ^ Same
daallo-airlines-suicide-bomber-sucked-out-blast-hole-6-Somalia-feb-2-16.jpg

3. The body of the suicide bomber after locals found it.
daallo-airlines-suicide-bomber-sucked-out-blast-hole-7-Somalia-feb-2-16.jpg

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
I really don't think there would of been much of a difference besides damage on the inside had it gone off at a higher altitude. What they where targeting was the center fuel tank but the severity of the destruction all deepened on the power of the explosive which only tore a minimal hole. The central wing area is the strongest part of the plane. If it had gone off at 35, 000 feet there would off been more interior damage but you would of still gotten the same size hole and just more debris rushing out including people of course if they where very near and not wearing there seatbelts. The very thing they targeted was the very same thing that saved them. Thnx for the post.

1fktmind

The meaning of life is that it stops.
It was no terriorist, they should had belived Loretta !!! NEVER play Spider Solitaire!!!

Loretta Luff said she was checking her email and playing a game of Spider Solitaire when her Dell Inspiron laptop burst into flames
a-72-year-old-woman-was-injured-when-her-dell-laptop-suddenly-exploded.jpg

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
So know it was Spider Solidarity? Maybe tic tac toe would of only knocked off the FDR and the CVR. Sorry, but IMO that's so up served. Trust me its not your fault but what is the media wasn't you to believe.

Last edited:

1fktmind

The meaning of life is that it stops.
So know it was Spider Solidarity? Maybe tic tac toe would of only knocked off the FDR and the CVR. Sorry, but IMO that's so up served. Trust me its not your fault but what is the media wasn't you to believe.
I belive in every media being full of BS... Todays media is IMO manipulated random information designed to feed you with an ideology which only a fool would approve of... War, terrorism, relligion, skin color you name it... Its all bullshit... Its just a higher level of bullshit... They want you to hate everything that has no economical benefit for whatever country you live in... If you learn to hate one or two persons... you will soon hate millions of people...

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
I belive in every media being full of BS... Todays media is IMO manipulated random information designed to feed you with an ideology which only a fool would approve of... War, terrorism, relligion, skin color you name it... Its all bullshit... Its just a higher level of bullshit... They want you to hate everything that has no economical benefit for whatever country you live in... If you learn to hate one or two persons... you will soon hate millions of people...

I definitely agree with you. Even local newspapers that are meant for people of an lower IQ distort the actual true in a story. I've seen local news be grossly distorted just for publication and sale.

tero

GOREBABY
Investigators suspect Borleh, a Somali national, carried a laptop computer with a bomb concealed onto the plane.

He knew precisely where to sit and how to place the device to maximize damage.

Given the placement, the blast likely would have set off a catastrophic secondary explosion in the fuel tank if the aircraft had reached cruising altitude, the source said.

But the explosion happened at a lower altitude, between 12,000 feet and 14,000 feet, killing the Somali national and injuring two others.

Though preliminary tests showed the bomb contained a military grade of the explosive TNT, it failed to bring down Daallo Airlines Flight 3159.

The pilot turned around and landed the Airbus safely in Mogadishu.

Set 2.

1. View from inside the aircraft where the explosion occurred and from where the bomber was sucked out.
View attachment 269821

2. ^ Same
View attachment 269822

3. The body of the suicide bomber after locals found it.
View attachment 269823
Wow glad they found him, I was gonna ask if a photo of him splayed out exsisted?

Back