bizarre Darla is mad so she falls through her screen door (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
(Well, also, well see....um...Not long ago, I too was intoxicated at my own house. I supposedly did not go back in the house so I ended up in jail. 1st time. Horrible experience. Yeah. So Darla, go back inside the house or the pigs will surely throw you in their car....)

weedman0420

This user was banned
(Well, also, well see....um...Not long ago, I too was intoxicated at my own house. I supposedly did not go back in the house so I ended up in jail. 1st time. Horrible experience. Yeah. So Darla, go back inside the house or the pigs will surely throw you in their car....)
Got pulled over for speeding and DUI after I ran from the cops… 4 patrol cars, spotlights, I didn’t resist and got cuffed up. No man handling or ass whooping. Was 100% honest with the cops and let them search my car. They let me park the car and walk home. Not even a ticket. Just a good old fashioned lecture. Walked in my house, locked the door and started drinking again.

True story, and I’m not white or privileged. Just smart and respectful.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Got pulled over for speeding and DUI after I ran from the cops… 4 patrol cars, spotlights, I didn’t resist and got cuffed up. No man handling or ass whooping. Was 100% honest with the cops and let them search my car. They let me park the car and walk home. Not even a ticket. Just a good old fashioned lecture. Walked in my house, locked the door and started drinking again.

True story, and I’m not white or privileged. Just smart and respectful.
I think you were lucky as hell. You should have gotten lottery tickets on the morrow....

weedman0420

This user was banned
I think you were lucky as hell. You should have gotten lottery tickets on the morrow....
That year I had record 21 interactions with police in a 12 month period and not a single one landed me in jail or with a citation.

I’m a fairly smooth talker at times… and before you get any thoughts, no, I don’t suck dick hahahaha.

I’m a contract negotiator by trade and this place is the only place I can take my filters off and tell the likes of @Frank Bradley to eat a bag of dicks.

Back