dear god in heaven...please keep sleepy joe safe and healthy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Because we're even more fucked if he dies and that porch monkey moves into the oval.

How were Americans fooled into voting for these mental defectives?

View attachment 603087
Because most Americans have the equivalent of a 3rd grade education, don't learn history and know that Biden is an old racist from way back. He voted for segregationist laws, for example. Oh and let's not forget the main reason people voted for these inept "leaders": Orange man Bad. Vote for Biden, he's not Trump lol

Spike1089

Lurker
Because most Americans have the equivalent of a 3rd grade education, don't learn history and know that Biden is an old racist from way back. He voted for segregationist laws, for example. Oh and let's not forget the main reason people voted for these inept "leaders": Orange man Bad. Vote for Biden, he's not Trump lol
I'm not gonna argue with u about Americans being stupid. But this whole country knows that the election was rigged. Look into it.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Because we're even more fucked if he dies and that porch monkey moves into the oval.

How were Americans fooled into voting for these mental defectives?

View attachment 603087
Oh you know Kamelhair,has her eyes on him.Just waiting like a witch in the shadows.That bitch is holding his 'death clock' tick,tick,...
Just like he said,he didn't want black kids mixed in schools with his future grand kids.He was all for racial segregation.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Oh you know Kamelhair,has her eyes on him.Just waiting like a witch in the shadows.That bitch is holding his 'death clock' tick,tick,...
She's a black Justin Trudeau with tits. The ONLY reason either are in power is because they checked the right boxes on the virtue signalling political identity scorecard. Might as well have elected a panda, they're as equally useless (I fucking hate pandas, I'd eat them for sunday's roast if I could).

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Why do we need a president to begin with? Macdonald's employees do more work, at least compared to the current administration.
Honestly, I think its time to revisit royalty. Find someone benevolent with half a brain who's maybe done something with their life, had some success and let them run things at the national level. No elections, just allow them to keep their job till they fuck up enough and then we have a public beheading....I think that would be good motivation for them to do the right thing. Same deal with congressman, senators (and pick one...no government needs two houses). Just think of all the staffers and other bureaucratic fat that could be trimmed. Thousands of worthless humps all off the taxpayer teat. I get hard just thinking about it.

Reject

This user was banned
I understand, who cares if there is a woman president. But everything is planned for years to come and everyone is ok with that, unfortunately.

Back