dear god in heaven...please keep sleepy joe safe and healthy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Because we're even more fucked if he dies and that porch monkey moves into the oval.

How were Americans fooled into voting for these mental defectives?

View attachment 603087
I suppose your racist attitude makes you feel superior. However, the previous "porch monkey" we had in office had a huge "white " following, was elected for two terms, no scandals, no mistresses, no insurrections, no dementia, etc..

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
Because we're even more fucked if he dies and that porch monkey moves into the oval.

How were Americans fooled into voting for these mental defectives?

View attachment 603087
MY GOD I FOUND OUT TODAY I'M ACTUALLY WEARING A BLUE SUIT............BECAUSE THAT'S VERY, VERY INPORTANT DE-CLASSIFIED, NATIONAL INFORMATION ! BESIDES HAVING A WET FART THIS MORNING.
NOW FOR MORE IMPENDING MATTERS, I'VE DECIDED TO HAVE MY TIT'S SENT TO UKRAINE ......................................

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
giphy (35).gif

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
Because most Americans have the equivalent of a 3rd grade education, don't learn history and know that Biden is an old racist from way back. He voted for segregationist laws, for example. Oh and let's not forget the main reason people voted for these inept "leaders": Orange man Bad. Vote for Biden, he's not Trump lol
That’s the only reason I voted for Joetato… you know the segregation agenda

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I'm not gonna argue with u about Americans being stupid. But this whole country knows that the election was rigged. Look into it.
exactly..... that old piece of shit and his nigger-on-a-string STOLE that election....
If you believe he actually got all those votes then you're one of the 3rd grade graduates spoken about above!!!!

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
These fucks got me ready to leave this country.
They need to leave, not us.
I'm not gonna argue with u about Americans being stupid. But this whole country knows that the election was rigged. Look into it.
You're right, Americans have become ignorant as hell. It is beyond concerning.

I have no problem with there being a woman president. I just don't want THAT woman.
I have a major problem with a woman being president, especially THAT woman. Generally speaking, women usually act on emotion not logic, their brains are geared towards it biologically. Having a woman in office will not project strength and power to the rest of the world, it will make us look weaker than we currently do. There are plenty of jobs I think women can do and be successful, but giving a woman a position of power rarely ends well.
I suppose your racist attitude makes you feel superior. However, the previous "porch monkey" we had in office had a huge "white " following, was elected for two terms, no scandals, no mistresses, no insurrections, no dementia, etc..
Racism, riiiight. When they stop acting like a bunch of wild fucking animals they might stop being veiw as an overall worthless species.

There were plenty of things the Obama admin did that were scandalous, like Operation Fast and Furious, suggling guns to the cartels, renewing and stregthening The Patriot Act enabling more governmental mass suveilance of citizens in 2011 allowing roaming wiretaps and searches of business records without warrants, violating the fourth ammendment rights of countless citizens. It's the reason that ex-NSA contractor Edward Snowden went into hiding. The list goes on and on.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
They need to leave, not us.

You're right, Americans have become ignorant as hell. It is beyond concerning.

I have a major problem with a woman being president, especially THAT woman. Generally speaking, women usually act on emotion not logic, their brains are geared towards it biologically. Having a woman in office will not project strength and power to the rest of the world, it will make us look weaker than we currently do. There are plenty of jobs I think women can do and be successful, but giving a woman a position of power rarely ends well.

Racism, riiiight. When they stop acting like a bunch of wild fucking animals they might stop being veiw as an overall worthless species.

There were plenty of things the Obama admin did that were scandalous, like Operation Fast and Furious, suggling guns to the cartels, renewing and stregthening The Patriot Act enabling more governmental mass suveilance of citizens in 2011 allowing roaming wiretaps and searches of business records without warrants, violating the fourth ammendment rights of countless citizens. It's the reason that ex-NSA contractor Edward Snowden went into hiding. The list goes on and on.

You should just join my crew, and not worry about all this. Btw the plan is
images (11).jpeg

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
She's a black Justin Trudeau with tits. The ONLY reason either are in power is because they checked the right boxes on the virtue signalling political identity scorecard. Might as well have elected a panda, they're as equally useless (I fucking hate pandas, I'd eat them for sunday's roast if I could).

Motherfuckers are cappin if they are thinking a panda burger wouldn't slap

JG Ballard

I want to watch
I think that it won't really matter if she becomes president. The two of them are controlled by Obama minions working behind the curtain. What is important is that the midterm elections produce enough opposition in congress to keep them in check until 2024. And I do think that it's inevitable that Brandon is removed before his term is over. It is possible that Kuntala will be removed through manipulation too, like having her appoint some other douche like Susan Rice as VP that the left likes even more, then resigning to allow that person to become president.

Back