bizarre Deceased Irish Guy Has Last Laugh (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Funerals should have some humour. People have positive memories of funny times.

Personally, I want The Prodigy’s Firestarter to drop just as my coffin enters the furnace 😂. My kids have been prepped.
Okay, but we’re going to have to light your coffin on fire.

Oops. I just noticed you already said that you’re going to put your coffin in a furnace. My joke isn’t that funny.

Last edited:

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
He'd of thought you were a cock though
Maybe so, but at least my parents loved me as a child... So sorry to hear about the time your mother took you to the shops and sold you for a pack of 20 Benson & Hedges, you dimwitted prick. Crawl back under the fucking rock you've just ventured forth from.

Beast6262

Fresh Meat
Maybe so, but at least my parents loved me as a child... So sorry to hear about the time your mother took you to the shops and sold you for a pack of 20 Benson & Hedges, you dimwitted prick. Crawl back under the fucking rock you've just ventured forth from.
Who are you trying to kid, your parents adopted you as soon as you were born, with a nose like that who would blame them.

I did hear your dad showed you his love as a child, you loved every inch of it

Last edited:
Back