Delta Force, SEAL Team 6, SAS form hunter-killer unit "Task Force Black" to smash Islamic State (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sas-special-forces-forming-hunter-4097083

Elite British and US special forces troops are forming a hunter killer unit called Task Force Black – its orders: “Smash the Islamic State.”

The undercover warriors will aim to “cut the head off the snake” by hitting the command structure of the Islamist terror group responsible for a trail of atrocities across Iraq and Syria, reports the Sunday People.

PM David Cameron has told the SAS and UK spy agencies to direct all their resources at defeating IS after a video of US journalist James Foley being beheaded shocked the world.

British special forces will work with America’s Delta Force and Seal Team 6. The move sees a rebirth of top secret Task Force Black, which helped defeat al-Qaeda terrorists in Iraq .

This time the counter-terrorist experts will be targeting Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of IS and now the world’s most wanted terrorist.

A source said: “We need to go into Syria and Iraq and kill as many IS members as we can. You can’t negotiate with these people.

“This is not a war of choice. They are cash rich and have a plentiful supply of arms. If we don’t go after them, they will soon come after us."

cont'd. on site

It's like a Hollywood blockbuster, except in real life and watchable!

'MURICA!

Gogoplata

Supporter of Sun - Dog
Short Bussed
Destroy these fucks and their fuckheaded ideology, I hope they make an example of these cunts, unfortunately fog minded libfags / hippies seem to prefer a perpetual "soft" war as to a true end to "the mid east conflict" that's now approaching 20 years and seemingly growing in strength.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
lol

upload_2014-8-24_19-56-43.jpeg

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
will you be field leader or will you just call in the coordinates from a dmz?

th

stock photo suicide boy in jammies

Reactions: Sev

Sev

Well Oiled Member
[QUOeTE="snatch, post: 683324, member: 54574"]will you be field leader or will you just call in the coordinates from a dmz?

th

stock photo suicide boy in jammies[/QUOTE] I'm staying fit and alert just in case it pops off over here. I want to look good during my beheading.

Gramps

Stinky Sex... just because.
Go team! Wipe out that Islamic Scum.

Can't wait to see what happens when they have to go up against REAL warriors of the modern era.

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but our specially trained forces will slaughter you in your sleep...

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
Go team! Wipe out that Islamic Scum.

Can't wait to see what happens when they have to go up against REAL warriors of the modern era.

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but our specially trained forces will slaughter you in your sleep...
I hope the SAS boys have a few spares. Friendly fire and all that.

Our own delusions of elite 'warriorship' will dissolve too as this drags out. It's simple numbers.......The SAS, despite all their superior training, are outnumbered and are bound to take a number of KIAS themselves, prolly a few really savage beheadings to boot! We'd be wise to think of the entire region as one mega fuck of a Jihadi extremist factory churning out a dozen Zarqawis for every one we kill!

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
I'm all for action against the IS but they been going at it for bloody centuries.
There is always gonna be another IS just like there is always gonna be another Ebola.
So maybe Allah should marry God or something like that and folks can fight over real stuff, you know, like oil.

Gramps

Stinky Sex... just because.
I'm all for action against the IS but they been going at it for bloody centuries.
There is always gonna be another IS just like there is always gonna be another Ebola.
So maybe Allah should marry God or something like that and folks can fight over real stuff, you know, like oil.

True, but it sure would be nice to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Also I doubt they would be going in guns blazing. Coordinated operations to quickly dispatch main leaders and a shit load of strategic air strikes to dishearten/kill the groups maybe?

Then another terrorist group would pop up...

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
[QUOeTE="snatch, post: 683324, member: 54574"]will you be field leader or will you just call in the coordinates from a dmz?

th

stock photo suicide boy in jammies
I'm staying fit and alert just in case it pops off over here. I want to look good during my beheading.[/QUOTE]
i plan on being a really lame lay as they rape me to death {as if}/then, when theyre all cumdrunk, i,ll use my devgru kegel reflex to rip thar drongos off

Maud'Dib

Spice King
Thre are cells that can lie dormant for months and then activated if or when another cell is caught or killed.
I say give em their Islamic state but they stay where they are or if they leave they tow the fucking line or be dead.

Back