Serious Deranged orange turd threatened with jail time over repeated violation of court orders. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Look at this sad, arrogant bastard:
6cc220be61a677c02ad1d5817274387e.jpeg

Summary: Donald Trump has been found to have breached a gag order in his hush money trial for the tenth time.

The judge overseeing the case has said he will consider jail time for further breaches.

Judge Juan Merchan described the breaches as "continued, wilful" and amounted to "a direct attack on the rule of law".

We can only hope that the Rule of Law is enforced.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Until the USA fucks off and claims Mars as "Planet Freedom", and then moves there, so they can live the isolationist dream that they clearly all share, they have to accept that they are part of this world (for better or worse). Thus, what happens there has an impact on everyone else (to a greater or lesser degree).

Thus, anyone can have an opinion on the USA (and it's crazy social and political antics) - and you yanks can either accept it with good grace, or whine and bitch about it like spoiled children. We're still watching you, still judging you, and still commenting on you. Your actions determine if we are laughing with you or at you.

Edit: Big shout out to Tubemonkey and the others in the Faggot Fanclub Posse! Keep up the high-praise, you bottom feeders!

Last edited:

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Imagine the extreme butthurt it takes for an Aussie faggot to be so bent on a politician from America. You need some therapy, and a life.
It's got nothing to do with being "butthurt", you retarded mongoloid, and everything to do with the rule of law being applied equally.

You rightwing psychos are supposed to cherish that, aren't you? Oh no that's right, only when it suits you. Get rekt you fucking hypocritical cunt.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Until the USA fucks off and claims Mars as "Planet Freedom", and then moves there, so they can live the isolationist dream that they clearly all share, they have to accept that they are part of this world (for better or worse). Thus, what happens there has an impact on everyone else (to a greater or lesser degree).

Thus, anyone can have an opinion on the USA (and it's crazy social and political antics) - and you yanks can either accept it with good grace, or whine and bitch about it like spoiled children. We're still watching you, still judging you, and still commenting on you. Your actions determine if we are laughing with you or at you.

Edit: Big shout out to Tubemonkey and the others in the Faggot Fanclub Posse! Keep up the high-praise, you bottom feeders!
Funny, No one gives a fuck about who your faggot countries elect as leaders.

It's got nothing to do with being "butthurt", you retarded mongoloid, and everything to do with the rule of law being applied equally.

You rightwing psychos are supposed to cherish that, aren't you? Oh no that's right, only when it suits you. Get rekt you fucking hypocritical cunt.
Yet it's not being applied equally you spastic retard. That's the problem, you bottom feeder.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

You got a fixation on faggots, haven't you? You sad, pathetic, closeted little maggot.
Hey.... I resemble that remark, SJW. I just like femboys..... doesn't make me gay. It makes me "Fabulous" at best or "Queer" at worst. And neither of those terms are anywhere near maggot-level. :)

You and your butt buddy riding caboose ridinwithbiden train.
Butt-buddy? You don't have a butt? Wow.... that must make you full of shit. How do you cope?

Don't worry Tubemonkey. I'll always think of you as an asshole. [Whether you have a butt or not.]

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
As an observer, it appears they're just making laws up at this point. The objective of their game is to keep him bound to a court room to prevent him campaigning. It's actually a form of election interference.
I keep seeing so many of the accusations being debunked over and over, making the whole court saga appear totally bogus.
He would have been in jail already if any of it were true. They're stringing it along. If you look at the situation and consider if it wasn't Trump but someone else... it just wouldn't be happening. It's dirty politics.
If any political party wants to win an election then they should win with policy and proven results. Put side by side the things Trump has promised to do and also the things Biden has promised to do then make a comparison. To be honest I haven't seen Biden promise very much at all, and the results of his presidency the past few years are pretty terrible. Trump may well be full of bullshit too, however he's promised a lot of people things they feel they need, and so rises in the polls.
At this point, if they put Trump in jail his support will grow exponentially, it is what it is.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

As an observer, it appears they're just making laws up at this point. The objective of their game is to keep him bound to a court room to prevent him campaigning. It's actually a form of election interference.
I keep seeing so many of the accusations being debunked over and over, making the whole court saga appear totally bogus.
He would have been in jail already if any of it were true. They're stringing it along. If you look at the situation and consider if it wasn't Trump but someone else... it just wouldn't be happening. It's dirty politics.
If any political party wants to win an election then they should win with policy and proven results. Put side by side the things Trump has promised to do and also the things Biden has promised to do then make a comparison. To be honest I haven't seen Biden promise very much at all, and the results of his presidency the past few years are pretty terrible. Trump may well be full of bullshit too, however he's promised a lot of people things they feel they need, and so rises in the polls.
At this point, if they put Trump in jail his support will grow exponentially, it is what it is.
Donald Trump, Political Martyr. Fuck.... if he wasn't already a Jesus 2.0 replacement for some folks....

Back