Serious Deranged orange turd threatened with jail time over repeated violation of court orders. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

z4.jpg
z4.jpg

slickrick27

Well Known Member
As an observer, it appears they're just making laws up at this point. The objective of their game is to keep him bound to a court room to prevent him campaigning. It's actually a form of election interference.
I keep seeing so many of the accusations being debunked over and over, making the whole court saga appear totally bogus.
He would have been in jail already if any of it were true. They're stringing it along. If you look at the situation and consider if it wasn't Trump but someone else... it just wouldn't be happening. It's dirty politics.
If any political party wants to win an election then they should win with policy and proven results. Put side by side the things Trump has promised to do and also the things Biden has promised to do then make a comparison. To be honest I haven't seen Biden promise very much at all, and the results of his presidency the past few years are pretty terrible. Trump may well be full of bullshit too, however he's promised a lot of people things they feel they need, and so rises in the polls.
At this point, if they put Trump in jail his support will grow exponentially, it is what it is.
All I know is my taxes are getting higher and higher, gas and food and everything is sky high, the economy isn't doing well right now. There's wars going on everywhere, and all that shit wasn't happening when Trump was president. I'll just leave it at that.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It's not looking good for Trump right now. He's not popular in NY because it's a Democrat state, and that's where his trial is. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
I think it depends on what news you watch. I try and look at as many varied sources cos I don't want to be propagandized. Left leaning media will have people believe Trump isn't popular in NYC but other sources indicate the opposite. I definitely believe the court will be biased against Trump, that's a certainty.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
It's got nothing to do with being "butthurt", you retarded mongoloid, and everything to do with the rule of law being applied equally.

You rightwing psychos are supposed to cherish that, aren't you? Oh no that's right, only when it suits you. Get rekt you fucking hypocritical cunt.
As a fellow Aussie I suggest using Johnston's petroleum jelly which has been proven to prevent nappy rash and help heal butt hurt...

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Look at this sad, arrogant bastard:
View attachment 779625

Summary: Donald Trump has been found to have breached a gag order in his hush money trial for the tenth time.

The judge overseeing the case has said he will consider jail time for further breaches.

Judge Juan Merchan described the breaches as "continued, wilful" and amounted to "a direct attack on the rule of law".

We can only hope that the Rule of Law is enforced.
Say hello to your 2024 president

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Say hello to your 2024 president
His 2024 President? Doubtful that Australia would take Trump in - they generally dislike scroungers and con-artists. Which is ironic, seeing as how many Aussie citizens can trace their heritage back to some deported criminal that arrived there on a "Her Majesty's Pleasure" jailbird vacation...

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
Until the USA fucks off and claims Mars as "Planet Freedom", and then moves there, so they can live the isolationist dream that they clearly all share, they have to accept that they are part of this world (for better or worse). Thus, what happens there has an impact on everyone else (to a greater or lesser degree).

Thus, anyone can have an opinion on the USA (and it's crazy social and political antics) - and you yanks can either accept it with good grace, or whine and bitch about it like spoiled children. We're still watching you, still judging you, and still commenting on you. Your actions determine if we are laughing with you or at you.

Edit: Big shout out to Tubemonkey and the others in the Faggot Fanclub Posse! Keep up the high-praise, you bottom feeders!
That's all well and good, just know that not one of us deservedly arrogant Americans gives the slightest about what any of you think about anything.

As far as you watching and judging all of us, watch me count all of my money.

1715058802531.png

D.O.A.

We are Kings
View attachment 779625

Summary: Donald Trump has been found to have breached a gag order in his hush money trial for the tenth time.

The judge overseeing the case has said he will consider jail time for further breaches.

Judge Juan Merchan described the breaches as "continued, wilful" and amounted to "a direct attack on the rule of law".

GMyGHJgXYAASzpK.jpeg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
That's all well and good, just know that not one of us deservedly arrogant Americans gives the slightest about what any of you think about anything.

As far as you watching and judging all of us, watch me count all of my money.

View attachment 779672
Hell, if I thought anyone cared about my opinions, I might actually tone down my use of foul language, and try to maintain a stable composure and balanced tone. As it stands however, I don't really care about most people's opinions, especially their opinions on my opinions. Opinions are like assholes - everyone's got one. But, if your asshole is cute and tight, I might be interested in your opinion.

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
View attachment 779625

What a dangerous web we weave, when we legislate from the bench to deceive. If you dopes think January Sixth was the pseudo "End of Times", you'll be finding your nearest bridge in November.

MAKE 47=45

Back