Serious Deranged orange turd threatened with jail time over repeated violation of court orders. (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

biden 4 prez (2).jpg

impeach him now (2).png

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Look at this sad, arrogant bastard:
View attachment 779625

Summary: Donald Trump has been found to have breached a gag order in his hush money trial for the tenth time.

The judge overseeing the case has said he will consider jail time for further breaches.

Judge Juan Merchan described the breaches as "continued, wilful" and amounted to "a direct attack on the rule of law".

We can only hope that the Rule of Law is enforced.
Just fyi he's up on a misdemeanor crime which doesn't carry a custodial sentence. Falsified business documents and election influence are a fine. This is white collar stuff. And the judge has the option of sentencing Trump for a few hours in a cell to a day or two for mouthing off. A lot of people are going to be disappointed with this when it amounts to nothing.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I use petroleum jelly as lubricant. It's great stuff. Not the best lube if you're using a condom though...
I've just used shaving foam for years. It smells pretty good and you can totally get slippery and lathery and it doesn't sting if it gets in your dick hole :tu:

Just fyi he's up on a misdemeanor crime which doesn't carry a custodial sentence. Falsified business documents and election influence are a fine. This is white collar stuff. And the judge has the option of sentencing Trump for a few hours in a cell to a day or two for mouthing off. A lot of people are going to be disappointed with this when it amounts to nothing.
The clowns behind all these court cases keep shooting themselves in the foot. For every sensational headline they create and every silly attempt to charge him - guaranteed within a few short hours it's been debunked FACTUALLY by people who understand law and the "system" . It's becoming a huge stain on the Democrats at every turn.

Look at this sad, arrogant bastard:
View attachment 779625

Summary: Donald Trump has been found to have breached a gag order in his hush money trial for the tenth time.

The judge overseeing the case has said he will consider jail time for further breaches.

Judge Juan Merchan described the breaches as "continued, wilful" and amounted to "a direct attack on the rule of law".

We can only hope that the Rule of Law is enforced.
Just say you love trannys

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
I think its funny that people from other countries pay so much attention to our politics.
I guess I would too if I was in a country that wouldnt be successful in defending itself against the top power in the world.
It feels good, like stepping into a club where everybody knows your name but you dont know a single fucker in there.
I don't dislike other countries, but then again I seldom care enough to actually know whats going on other places besides folks getting killed in large numbers.
So whine all you want, its good for business.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Until the USA fucks off and claims Mars as "Planet Freedom", and then moves there, so they can live the isolationist dream that they clearly all share, they have to accept that they are part of this world (for better or worse). Thus, what happens there has an impact on everyone else (to a greater or lesser degree).

Thus, anyone can have an opinion on the USA (and it's crazy social and political antics) - and you yanks can either accept it with good grace, or whine and bitch about it like spoiled children. We're still watching you, still judging you, and still commenting on you. Your actions determine if we are laughing with you or at you.

Edit: Big shout out to Tubemonkey and the others in the Faggot Fanclub Posse! Keep up the high-praise, you bottom feeders!
You're a fag and you appear ignorant to the plight of your own country so your judgement holds no value. Judge all you want.

Last edited:

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Imagine the extreme butthurt it takes for an Aussie faggot to be so bent on a politician from America. You need some therapy, and a life.
Hey, being American I can still comment on Poutin being the biggest threat to planetary stability than any other human. As for Trump, finally and hopefully gonna get his comeuppance.. fingers crossed 🤞

"Loves his people " 🤔 :phand::lolhard:

Last edited:

slickrick27

Well Known Member
All I know Is that @D.O.A. came up with one of the best websites in the world. Hope to see this website get atleast half a million members.

hedgerow

simpelton
in just my lifetime, this nation has shifted sharply left, almost communist, and Trump is simply a symptom of the counter-reaction to that

it's the Flyover States, who i consider to be the true Americans, that are keeping this country from going completely insane

PS -- FJB

slickrick27

Well Known Member
in just my lifetime, this nation has shifted sharply left, almost communist, and Trump is simply a symptom of the counter-reaction to that

it's the Flyover States, who i consider to be the true Americans, that are keeping this country from going completely insane

PS -- FJB
Don't forget the southern states. That's where most of the freedom fighters are.

Back