Serious Deranged orange turd threatened with jail time over repeated violation of court orders. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

evil retard

room temperature iq
it's the Flyover States, who i consider to be the true Americans, that are keeping this country from going completely insane
born and raised in illinois. wow. i'm keeping america from going completely insane. cool.

smiles.gif

Honky Rebel

Go Fuck your self
It's got nothing to do with being "butthurt", you retarded mongoloid, and everything to do with the rule of law being applied equally.

You rightwing psychos are supposed to cherish that, aren't you? Oh no that's right, only when it suits you. Get rekt you fucking hypocritical cunt.
You’re a fucking retard and your comment shows! You don’t know your ass from the whole in the ground! Keep drinking the cool aid your shithole sells you! While spending your day talking about us! 🤣😂🖕I’m guessing you have purple hair and a female cock! 🤡

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
What a dangerous web we weave, when we legislate from the bench to deceive. If you dopes think January Sixth was the pseudo "End of Times", you'll be finding your nearest bridge in November.

MAKE 47=45
47 - 2 = 45 :whooper:

Just fyi he's up on a misdemeanor crime which doesn't carry a custodial sentence. Falsified business documents and election influence are a fine. This is white collar stuff. And the judge has the option of sentencing Trump for a few hours in a cell to a day or two for mouthing off. A lot of people are going to be disappointed with this when it amounts to nothing.
🤔 hundreds of thousands of dollars spent to lawyers in a criminal court for a misdemeanor..
what Have you been smoking.. please share some because I want to be that wasted today.

Back