Diabão" (big devil), ear removal (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
You're obviously dumb as fuck if you think someone would become deaf from removing the ears. You have eardrums inside the ear canal, and cochlea's inside your head which is what makes you hear.
What's with the hostile response? You're the dumb fuck! The ear consists of the outer ear, middle ear and inner ear. The outer ear collects sound and focuses it on the TM. @Lord SS has a point, this clowns hearing will be decreased

Dolly

Uppity cunt
You're obviously dumb as fuck if you think someone would become deaf from removing the ears. You have eardrums inside the ear canal, and cochlea's inside your head which is what makes you hear.
Having just your outer ear removed would affect your hearing massively, but then having the hole to the ear drum completely covered in skin and stitched shut would effectively be no different to shoving an heavy flow tampon in your ear canal. So it appears you are the dumb fuck. you dumb fuck.

Rumplefor$kin86

Well Known Member
I'm having a hard time processing what is in front of my eyes, so I'll pose these 3 questions:

What the fuck?
How the fuck?
Why the fuck?
aa2dafbf-b8f9-47d6-9827-1eb3516931cb_text.gif

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

Like those who have total or majority body tattoos , these folks very serious self esteem issues.

Michael Jackson is another.

Back