Does anyone have snuff?? (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
I’m looking for some sort of snuff, preferably real.
giphy-2 copy 3.gif

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
I’m looking for some sort of snuff, preferably real. Anything similar to the D.O.A films or Volume red, I’ve been searching a lot quite recently. I mainly know of the main films around these sites but it would be nice to find a few I haven’t seen, any sources or suggestions in mind???

If I referred you to a sociopath on retainer, would you agree to star in one?

Let me know...

:eek:

Suicide Sheep

Gay ass chicken farmer.
You do know that snuff is a broad umbrella? Snuff isn't just people having sex and then getting killed, it's also videos of murder and death. What you're asking for is essentially this board. You might wanna specify what kind of snuff you want. If it's something to get off to, there's an age old debate of whether dissected-chan is real, but it's good fap material if that's your thing.

Well, the snuff I’m looking for is indeed murder. I was comparing the snuff to films “DOA and Volume Red” which are vintage films with random murder and various clips. I know there’s tons of snuff on here but I’m looking for the vintage type, the ones that you don’t come across every day. One example of films im looking for is the faces of death, it’s not real snuff but it’s the type of look I’m searching for.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Well, the snuff I’m looking for is indeed murder. I was comparing the snuff to films “DOA and Volume Red” which are vintage films with random murder and various clips. I know there’s tons of snuff on here but I’m looking for the vintage type, the ones that you don’t come across every day. One example of films im looking for is the faces of death, it’s not real snuff but it’s the type of look I’m searching for.
Faces of Death is quite easy to find to view online, as is Traces of Death and Banned in America.. also look for the 'Mondo' movies Mondo Cane, Africa Addio

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
VexxMyersRenascentia said:
Does anyone have snuff?

I’m looking for some sort of snuff.

Have you ever tried Swedish snus? It's great.

You can order it online direct from Sweden.
It's shipped via UPS worldwide shipping and arrives in about five days.

You can get it loose or in pouches.

snus.png

Regards,
-Ward

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always

Snuff films exist and there's a market for them, Vexxerz, but you won't find that here.

You basically need a connection to get that kind of stuff similar to how people went to Epstein for their pedophilic needs.

Back