Dog Catches Monkey pox from human (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
News media articles on this state headlines such as 'Dog catches monkeypox from owners after sleeping in their bed' containing information such as 'Researchers call for discussion about isolating pets from people who test positive for virus' and 'The animal continued to share the same bed as the couple, who said they were “careful to prevent their dog from contact with other pets or humans from the onset of their own symptoms”.' yet the Lancet (The worlds oldest medical journal' is very clearly the rank cunts fucked the dog . Instead of worrying people that their dog may spread monkeypox, the media should make it more clear the dog caught it from being abused by its perverted owners.

Article here

DEFINE_ME

1660723064984.png

This sums the world up today
1660723105851.png

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
On a side note.

At least this one got some pussy.

Last edited:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

The " poor , oppressed , frightened, looked dow on " Homo community bought the U.S. AIDS ! By having sex with monkeys.
Now another disease . Monkeypox .
Also by a sexual thing for monkeys and dogs.

Reject

This user was banned
News media articles on this state headlines such as 'Dog catches monkeypox from owners after sleeping in their bed' containing information such as 'Researchers call for discussion about isolating pets from people who test positive for virus' and 'The animal continued to share the same bed as the couple, who said they were “careful to prevent their dog from contact with other pets or humans from the onset of their own symptoms”.' yet the Lancet (The worlds oldest medical journal' is very clearly the rank cunts fucked the dog . Instead of worrying people that their dog may spread monkeypox, the media should make it more clear the dog caught it from being abused by its perverted owners.

Article here

DEFINE_ME

View attachment 607632

This sums the world up today
View attachment 607633

Is this in america??

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
NO. You are not taking my Hugh. I warn you now. I will kick your faggotty arse right in and all of your fetid crew if you dare press gang Hugh. He is a King, King of the roads, not the seas.
My dear doll, tis only an invite. I assume your love for adventure and my charm would bring you aboard as well soon.
I will earn your trust eventually. Then the world can't stop us.

Back