Dog Catches Monkey pox from human (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
NO. You are not taking my Hugh. I warn you now. I will kick your faggotty arse right in and all of your fetid crew if you dare press gang Hugh. He is a King, King of the roads, not the seas.
You is me Princess of the sea ahhhr me very own Maureen O’Hara ahhhr wash her and have her brought to me cabin ahhhr second thoughts don’t wash her ahhhr.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
Well both human and dog have a sore on their brown starfish....you do the math.
I did the math. Monkeypox isn't an STD. It's spread through skin to skin contact. Many people are physically affectionate with their pets. Doesn't mean they had sex with them. Fuck you people put two and two together and get seven.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I did the math. Monkeypox isn't an STD. It's spread through skin to skin contact. Many people are physically affectionate with their pets. Doesn't mean they had sex with them. Fuck you people put two and two together and get seven.
Well these particular people were affectionate with their dog's asshole. Skin to asshole contact. I don't think you did the math.

Why you so mad anyway? Is this your dog's asshole?

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
News media articles on this state headlines such as 'Dog catches monkeypox from owners after sleeping in their bed' containing information such as 'Researchers call for discussion about isolating pets from people who test positive for virus' and 'The animal continued to share the same bed as the couple, who said they were “careful to prevent their dog from contact with other pets or humans from the onset of their own symptoms”.' yet the Lancet (The worlds oldest medical journal' is very clearly the rank cunts fucked the dog . Instead of worrying people that their dog may spread monkeypox, the media should make it more clear the dog caught it from being abused by its perverted owners.

Article here

DEFINE_ME

View attachment 607632

This sums the world up today
View attachment 607633

Dolly and me had good moments naked together, tongue kissing and much more....
Now i got monkeypox

super fast GORE IN TRUCK

the truck never stops
well, they must have been ugly as fuck if they had to resort to fucking their dog. Probably sand rats and goat fuckers either way they got the pox and i hope it riddles them, poor dog that's all i can say.
stupid faggots got bored of sticking it in each other's shit chute. apparently the dog's is the next best thing :shrug:
i don't want to even call them people, it takes one sick motherfucker to fuck a dog

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Monkeypox Will be a sexual disease between men and women around the world, like gonorreah
Dolly had sucked my tongue every day.
She was hot and awesome.

Last edited:
Back