bizarre Dogman (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
Seen it before. I may be mistaken but this is either a prop from a short horror film or it is a hoax video from Brazil. I’m not sure why but Brazilians love making fake dogman videos.

I believe the person who made that also made this, I can’t find the full version...

This is the most compelling dogman video I’ve seen, idk what the fuck this thing is.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator

Quote:
“According to reports from survivors who pretended to be dead at the time, they saw that it was a large creature, all black in the format of a large giant dog that stood on its feet, with huge claws and teeth and large fangs, the victims came from a village to in which they belong to a tribe, about 20 to 30 people were attacked, and 7 were killed and several wounded some managed to escape.
Several reports that this animal is taller than a man, and very strong and fast, he must be 2 meters tall, so reports locals in the region who are all frightened to stay alone at night.

This fact is already the 4th time in less than 1 month, without further information.”

A couple was attacked by an unknown animal. Unofficial sources claim this took place in Brazil, although this has yet to be confirmed.

Back