Dollar General issues (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Seems to be some sort of mixed cultural issues here and clearly I only know the woman wants a return but it is not in the store policy.

funny enough people get stupid on this instead of just recording it and moving on, letting management handle it in a way where they would benefit more so than acting like human garbage.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I'm on the cashier's side, been there done it. The utter bullshit you have to put up with all day long is insane. The way he's so casual , that's years of dealing with it. He knows he wont get fired because he's probably saved that store from hundreds of thieves.

Same here. And, do not ever argue with a black guy if you are wearing any cheap or ripoff clothes or shoes. He WILL roast and clown the hell outta you over it, just like the guy with the fake Tims found out. 😂😂😂

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
I'm on the cashier's side, been there done it. The utter bullshit you have to put up with all day long is insane. The way he's so casual , that's years of dealing with it. He knows he wont get fired because he's probably saved that store from hundreds of thieves.
That's why I treat stores like that as free for alls. I don't mind walking in and breaking their shit or stealing from them. When you have workers that don't care it's open season on your business ... If you treat your customers like punks and steal their hard earned cash by not posting signs about "no returns". This is the result. It's obvious people abuse return policies but that's why you keep records of that shit not make unfair business practices that alienate good customers. Then you fall into a different category as a means of goods and service. This why stores like this will always be trash.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Seems to be some sort of mixed cultural issues here and clearly I only know the woman wants a return but it is not in the store policy.

funny enough people get stupid on this instead of just recording it and moving on, letting management handle it in a way where they would benefit more so than acting like human garbage.

Anyone who works or shops at these stores is a low life piece of shit anyway so....

Back