Edward Theodore Gein (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

plasticdollparts

Barbie & Kenyatta have gone their separate ways.
This user was banned
Great post!

Just by way of interest, I looked for information about this little girl who was mentioned above as a possible victim of Ed Gein.

Name: Georgia Weckler
Date: May 1, 1947

Georgia Weckler never came home from school, disappeared.
Charley Project Home

Georgia Jean Weckler
image001.jpg

Above: Weckler, circa 1947

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
 Missing Since: May 1, 1947 from Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
 Classification: Non-Family Abduction
 Age: 8 years old  Distinguishing Characteristics: Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Weckler was last seen near her farm home in rural Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin at approximately 3:30 p.m. on May 1, 1947. A neighbor gave her a ride part of the way home from school, dropping her off at the entrance to the half-mile-long driveway leading up to her home. Weckler told the neighbor that she would go into the woods and pick some flowers for a May Day basket before going home.
The neighbor saw Weckler collect some letters from her family's mailbox and start walking up the driveway, but she never arrived at her house. She has never been heard from again and the mail she was carrying at the time of her disappearance has never been found.
Witnesses reported seeing a dark-colored 1936 Ford sedan in the vicinity that afternoon. The car vanished at the same time Weckler did, and tire tracks were found on the road. It was being driven by a blond man, 20 to 25 years old. This man is the prime suspect in Weckler's presumed abduction. He has never been identified, though many individuals were questioned over the years.
At first investigators believed Weckler had been kidnapped for ransom, as her father was a man of means. Days passed and no ransom demands were made, however. Authorities now believe Weckler was taken by a sexual predator.
Buford Sennett, a convicted murderer who had just started serving a life sentence in prison, confessed to Weckler's murder in the fall of 1947. He claimed that he and a companion he refused to name had kidnapped her for ransom purposes and given her some sleeping pills and she had accidentally overdosed and died. Sennett said he had tossed Weckler's remains into the Blue River near the town of Blue River, Wisconsin. A search of the river turned up no sign of Weckler, however. Sennett was never charged in connection with her case and police are not certain whether he was involved.
Weckler's case received additional attention ten years later, in 1957, when authorities in Plainfield, Wisconsin arrested Edward Theodore Gein for murdering a local female tavern keeper. A photograph of Gein is posted below this case summary. Investigators uncovered a gruesome scene at his farm which is still legendary; many body parts and items such as lampshades made from human skin were located. Almost all of them turned out to be from local cemeteries; Gein confessed only to the murders of two tavern keepers. He was declared insane and sent to a mental hospital, where he died in 1984.
Gein is considered a possible suspect in Weckler's disappearance and also in the disappearance of Evelyn Hartley, who was abducted from La Crosse, Wisconsin in 1953. Neither of them have ever been found. They do not fit the profile for Gein's known victims; both of the people he killed were middle-aged women. Gein also does not match the description of the man believed to be Weckler's abductor, but he did own a Ford.
Weckler's disappearance is no longer under investigation by police, but it continues to puzzle people.

image110.jpg

LoCarb

Shit man, idk
I haven't seen these posted anywhere else on here, but I figure these would make a good addition.

A mask created from a woman (Apparently one of nine or so masks)
P9280016_011.jpg

And a nipple belt. High fashion if you ask me-
29b924c81a7c5c08d8926e659aa23263.jpg

Both of these supposedly made by Edward Gein.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
I haven't seen these posted anywhere else on here, but I figure these would make a good addition.

A mask created from a woman (Apparently one of nine or so masks)
P9280016_011.jpg

And a nipple belt. High fashion if you ask me-
29b924c81a7c5c08d8926e659aa23263.jpg

Both of these supposedly made by Edward Gein.

The mask is genuine or so I believers been posted all over the place, never seen the belt if its genuine good find new to me :tu:

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed

shanksta

Unforgiven-
One of the originals? meh. On serial killer creativity he gets a C-
So he made his victims into stuff. Woo. (sarcasm)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_before_1900#Legendary_Serial_Killers
Hell, people "worship" that idiot Charles Manson and he didn't do jack shit.
They were/are "famous" because no one reads on the OLD school ones.

I hate that Charles Manson Pussified twat. & many call him a "serial killer!" Back in Gein's day It was unheard of, yet there have been others - through out human history... more known to us with technology. I'll tell you one that is fascinating (imo) is Countess Bathory, wow.

Back