beatings Don't... Fuck... With Skateboarders Tough Guy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
Similar happened at a 7-11 in my town. Kids threw something at a guys car so he pulled up to the 7-11 to question the kids and one of them did exactly that to him. He's got permanent brain damage now and no longer works or can support himself. Fuck all happened to the kid.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
YES! Skaters are a special breed. I've done this to a few people, couple jocks and a mall security guard except I swung over hand and hit with the truck

View attachment 766969
Think I've seen a longer vid than this ,but why would yae care anyway.never had the urge walking down the street to go stop skating or whatever, let boy watch 😂

Ericjay76

Lurker
YES! Skaters are a special breed. I've done this to a few people, couple jocks and a mall security guard except I swung over hand and hit with the truck

View attachment 766969
I'm A skater from the day etc and I know for fact sk8ing in, philly, Bmore, D. C. Etc some crackhead fuck sucker punched my homie and tried stealing his $8k cam. My homie held on for dear life never letting go of cam and we/us Baseball season came early for crackhead McGee following immediately. So yes. Skaters stick together. This vid? ???? I hope it was warranted?

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Im going to have to ask @HG for a full psych evaluation of you, he knows everything.
Is there a certain point on the psychopathy scale we need to reach before we're accepted into the Goregrish community? I'm sure I met it... @Rick James would probably be better suited to conduct the psych eval.. I hear he amputates penises. No offense @HG , if you want to amputate something from me, you're more than welcome

Fuck skaters. They're one peg above cyclists.
Skaters sit high on top of the mountain of cyclists, rollerbladers, and people who like to walk as recreation

Back