beatings Don't... Fuck... With Skateboarders Tough Guy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Is there a certain point on the psychopathy scale we need to reach before we're accepted into the Goregrish community? I'm sure I met it... @Rick James would probably be better suited to conduct the psych eval.. I hear he amputates penises. No offense @HG , if you want to amputate something from me, you're more than welcome

Skaters sit high on top of the mountain of cyclists, rollerbladers, and people who like to walk as recreation
I’ve never pondered what kind of questions I’d put on a goregrish psych-eval test… perhaps a few “would you rather…” questions… a few tests where I’d measure their heart rates as i showed them various pictures/videos…

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I’ve never pondered what kind of questions I’d put on a goregrish psych-eval test…
A psych eval test assesses various aspects of an individual's mental health, personality, cognitive abilities, emotional well-being, etc. What certain individuals here require is a psychopathy checklist, like the Hare Psychopathy Checklist, (in link) which specifically targets traits associated with psychopathy.

Personality Test: Hare Psychopathy Checklist (Original) (PCL-22)

An average person will score 5 or 6, while those who score 25 to 30 or higher are diagnosed with psychopathic personality disorder.
Ted Bundy scored 39/40 on this test.

1711695190347.png

Rick James

A psych eval test assesses various aspects of an individual's mental health, personality, cognitive abilities, emotional well-being, etc. What certain individuals here require is a psychopathy checklist, like the Hare Psychopathy Checklist, (in link) which specifically targets traits associated with psychopathy.

An average person will score 5 or 6, while those who score 25 to 30 or higher are diagnosed with psychopathic personality disorder.

View attachment 767520
I’ll let you know what i score

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I always went for the mouth. Dental work is insanely expensive and that shattered and swollen smile is awfully eye catching...

zyclownB

Fresh Meat
Did you just post you video AGAIN? Dame, what a fucking attention whore.
Hey loser, why did your boyfriend cut the video so quick or did you edit it so we didn’t see that guy turn around and beat the shit out of you?

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
YES! Skaters are a special breed. I've done this to a few people, couple jocks and a mall security guard except I swung over hand and hit with the truck

View attachment 766969
Any low life piece of shit that blind sides a motherfucker that a rigid weapon in the side of the head needs his nuts cut off while conscious (if the cheap shot little bastard has any) and fed to him. All the while livestreaming that shit. Seems to me, skaters are another breed of nigger. Run around starting shit only to sucker punch or jump someone.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Did you just post you video AGAIN? Dame, what a fucking attention whore.
Hey loser, why did your boyfriend cut the video so quick or did you edit it so we didn’t see that guy turn around and beat the shit out of you?
Post again? It was posted once... I'm guessing someone commented and brought it up the list if you didn't see it in "What's New"

40 year "muscle man" vs skinny ass probably 12 year olds "KiDs ShOuLd HaVe SqUaReD uP cOwArDs"

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
Love it. Mike V is awesome.

Video about the fight. He also has a 5 hour interview same.channel. must have listened to it 3-4 times in its entirety thìs past month while i was sick. He's a Really good storyteller. Also, he has literally nothing to drink for the entire 5 hours What a goddamn savage

Rick James

View attachment 767520
I scored a zero. What was your score?

Back