disaster Don't Mess With The King's Guard (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
IMG_20210914_033308.jpg

Griffon56

Well Known Member
It looks like they had to get someone with a little more experience in conflict resolution. He quickly took care of the problem.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
People fuck with European palace guards all the time. I have yet to see some dumbass fuck with a Chinese PLA guard at Tiananmen Square, ever. Most likely because anybody that does would be instantly whisked away in a van and their organs would be harvested by afternoon and given to the next person on an organ waiting list. And when that person's family or country asks where they are, the Chinese govt would just respond that they have no recollection of that person or incident at all. SERIOUSLY, that is what they do, and that is why nobody fucks around over there...

mrln

silent ghost
People fuck with European palace guards all the time. I have yet to see some dumbass fuck with a Chinese PLA guard at Tiananmen Square, ever. Most likely because anybody that does would be instantly whisked away in a van and their organs would be harvested by afternoon and given to the next person on an organ waiting list. And when that person's family or country asks where they are, the Chinese govt would just respond that they have no recollection of that person or incident at all. SERIOUSLY, that is what they do, and that is why nobody fucks around over there...
same with the guards for the tomb of the unknown soldier.
go beyond the "boundary", and theyre instantly in your face. they dont fuck around either.

Back