disaster Don't Mess With The King's Guard (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Why are black males the same EVERYWHERE? Like they’re missing a part of the frontal lobe that states: BACK DA FUCK UP! You would never in a million years see a white or Latin or even an Asian male do this but blacks … they don’t give a rats ass. I jog at 5:30 am every morning and you wouldn’t believe the harassment I get by a black dude with nothing to do. I mean, it’s 5:30 am and they have the whole city to themselves but they wanna come over and stand next to me. Back DA FUCK UP, bitch!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Why are black males the same EVERYWHERE? Like they’re missing a part of the frontal lobe that states: BACK DA FUCK UP! You would never in a million years see a white or Latin or even an Asian male do this but blacks … they don’t give a rats ass. I jog at 5:30 am every morning and you wouldn’t believe the harassment I get by a black dude with nothing to do. I mean, it’s 5:30 am and they have the whole city to themselves but they wanna come over and stand next to me. Back DA FUCK UP, bitch!
If you are jogging, how is someone standing next to you? It sounds like you are doing it wrong.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Ummmm i jog on the sidewalk and every 2 min there is a stop sign and I have to wait for cars to go before i tread bc I live in the city.

Back