Warning:Children Driving over little chink (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

dawhoda

Lurker
Took the moron 2 mins to realize the tire was choking the kid tf out? Retards straight up. Never mind the reasoning for hitting the kid😆

Stupid blind bitch, probably on her phone and too stupid to even figure out how to release the brake to roll it off him. Chinese & Asian women have no business driving motor vehicles.
Ah, release the brake? You mean take it back out of park?🥴 😆

Attachments

• main-qimg-d94e915808416b87d8bb57e39c8dc22f.jpeg.jpg
    main-qimg-d94e915808416b87d8bb57e39c8dc22f.jpeg.jpg
    990.1 KB · Views: 231

McM

ARSELING
The youngest kid stayed at the scene all the time. Seems interested, changing positions for a better view.
Maybe the little brother?

GoremaniacSS

This user was banned
Outstanding driving, a perfect stop with the rear tire directly on top of the face, an expert life saving maneuver to stop the bleeding. Couldn't have done a better job my self even though I am a highly Superior White Man with superior driving skills. o/o/o/

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
First a hard thud in the front, then two distinctive squishy bumps under the wheels before she figures out something is wong. Id bet it was exactly the same several hundred years ago. I can imagine some chink bitch driving her horse carriage on the highway with the left blinker on. Going the wrong way trough a roundabout etc.

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
FUCK ME !!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WINGNUTS DRIVERS.......Put these cunts behind an electric toothbrush and they will kill someone!

dekni

NewbieX
Stupid blind bitch, probably on her phone and too stupid to even figure out how to release the brake to roll it off him. Chinese & Asian women have no business driving motor vehicles.
I don't think that's the point, I actually think that parents should teach their children not to STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET

philk38

Lurker
Took the moron 2 mins to realize the tire was choking the kid tf out? Retards straight up. Never mind the reasoning for hitting the kid😆

Ah, release the brake? You mean take it back out of park?🥴 😆
That photo of the girl she looks like someone I went to High School with

Back