Funny Drugs are BAD MmmmmmmKaaaay..🤔🤣 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Smart thinking @Stormy Llewellyn 👍 take it from someone who wanted to "try" street drugs 45 years ago 😂 most of the time they will stay with you for a lifetime🙂😉
Don't I know it! I'm a recovered alcoholic and even though I know the stuff is poison to me, I still find the thought to drink again appealing. These days, I fully acknowledge the thought, remind myself how it made me feel, and then let it pass on by...

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
Don't I know it! I'm a recovered alcoholic and even though I know the stuff is poison to me, I still find the thought to drink again appealing. These days, I fully acknowledge the thought, remind myself how it made me feel, and then let it pass on by...
You know the feeling and thoughts that go through your head, I never was a drinker but hot damn did I love the dope ,all of them! from pot to coke to meth to pills 😆 I congratulate you on staying dry 👍🙂

macread

Well Known Member
I had plenty of opportunities to do drugs for free as one of my best mates ended up a big dealer in the area but even though I was curious as to what it would be like I always said no. I never crave alcohol but when I do go for a drink it is with the intention of getting pissed, never a few beers or spirits for me it's always all the way.

Back