Florida mom charged with leaving son, 11, with dead man after drug-fueled threesome (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tonytulo

Rookie
Nice post Ethyl.
I remember working in AOD at the methadone clinic years ago. Two of our clients came in, man and woman, man had a huge port wine birth mark on his face and answered to Strawbs, as in strawberries. They were a couple who were furious that child protection had taken their kids.

Being a nice guy, and wanting to get all the accurate goss, I offered to call child protection for them. They agreed happily.

The woman, by the way, was in a wheel chair recovering from a fore foot amputation due to IV Xanax use where she hit the artery rather than the vein and the artery clamped down and the front part of her foot died.

I called Child Protection who informed me that a mate had gone to work and had left his two year old with them to look after.

Police had contacted the man after his two year old was found wandering along in his nappy amongst the traffic on the local 4 lane highway. He'd gone back to the house and found Strawbs so off his face that he was still smilling after he punched him in the face.

Child protection visited the home at this time and found his wife unconcious in her wheel chair with her 3 year old pushing her top up so she could suckle from mum's unconscious breast.

I then calmly explained to Strawbs and his wife what had happened and why they were not getting their kids back...

Very classy all round actually. Not sexual like this case was though.

I did have a young mother once who was in the waiting room of the methadone clinic and I noticed she was holding a yellow condom and dunking it up and down into her 3 year old's baby bottle full of milk. I asked her what she was doing and she said the bannana flavoured condom flavoured the mild and her child liked it. I explained to her that this was terribly inappropriate and to never do it again here...FFS...
Holy shit I had to read that a few times to take it all in....

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Holy shit I had to read that a few times to take it all in....
Full on huh? I worked as a social worker for 30 years at the coal face of hell on earth. Jesus I saw some shit!

The kid sucking on the unconcious mum's tit was a new one on me though.

Just when I thought I'd seen it all something is sure to come up where I think 'Wow, it really is a fucking zoo out there..."

Thanks for being shocked, it's reassuring to hear that others feel that way. Working in the field you loose your reference on how fucked up it all is...

GrahamT

Fresh Meat
This is why you get fucked up kids later in life, watching their mothers whore out around junkies and pedos, some men went on to hate women and became serial killers

Zeodus

Molecular thing
Oooof, what an ugly bitch.

When I'm having a bad day, I remind myself that there are people out there that would actually pay to have sex with that.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
Looks like wendy from breaking bad
wendy-mugshot-760.jpg

jpeeee

Rookie
Nice post Ethyl.
I remember working in AOD at the methadone clinic years ago. Two of our clients came in, man and woman, man had a huge port wine birth mark on his face and answered to Strawbs, as in strawberries. They were a couple who were furious that child protection had taken their kids.

Being a nice guy, and wanting to get all the accurate goss, I offered to call child protection for them. They agreed happily.

The woman, by the way, was in a wheel chair recovering from a fore foot amputation due to IV Xanax use where she hit the artery rather than the vein and the artery clamped down and the front part of her foot died.

I called Child Protection who informed me that a mate had gone to work and had left his two year old with them to look after.

Police had contacted the man after his two year old was found wandering along in his nappy amongst the traffic on the local 4 lane highway. He'd gone back to the house and found Strawbs so off his face that he was still smilling after he punched him in the face.
the
Child protection visited the home at this time and found his wife unconcious in her wheel chair with her 3 year old pushing her top up so she could suckle from mum's unconscious breast.

I then calmly explained to Strawbs and his wife what had happened and why they were not getting their kids back...

I did have a young mother once who was in the waiting room of the methadone clinic and I noticed she was holding a yellow condom and dunking it up and down into her 3 year old's baby bottle full of milk. I asked her what she was doing and she said the bannana flavoured condom flavoured the mild and her child liked it. I explained to her that this was terribly inappropriate and to never do it again here...FFS...
Jesus christ. Your stories just made me decide I have had enough of goregrish for the night. Smh

She looks nasty on drugs & very sick & out of it look at the Christmas šŸŽ„šŸŽ picture I bet that picture was forced & she didn't stand next to guy cause relationship is rocky , but I'm sure just did it for kids
Those are all her kids. No guy.

Irondingo

Fresh Meat
Nice post Ethyl.

I wasn't looking at his neck man.

Does she wanna earn some bail money? I'm asking for a few friends.

A Florida mom was arrested after leaving her 11-year-old son in a room with a dead man for hours after a drug-fueled threesome in a hotel room, police said.

Amy Kemper, 32, checked in with her son at the Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa in Palm Coast, where she met up with two older men on Saturday night, according to Flager County Sheriff Rick Staly.

Kemper allegedly did drugs with the men and had sex with both of them, all while her son was also in the room.

Afterwards, she told police she snuck off with one of the men while leaving the other man, a 60-year-old who was ā€œsnoring unusually,ā€ with the boy.

The next morning, however, they found that man unresponsive, with paramedics declaring him dead at the scene.

A woman thought it was okay to bring her child to a resort in the middle of the night so she could engage in narcotic use and sexual activities,ā€ Staly wrote. ā€œUnfortunately, her son was stuck alone in the room with the deceased male for several hours until she came back.ā€

Deputies found various drugs and drug paraphernalia inside the resort room, with Kemper admitting to the officers that the group had done drugs overnight, Staly said.

Police did not publicly name the two men who Kemper was involved with.

Kemper was arrested and charged with child neglect. The boy was taken into custody by the Florida Department of Children and Families.

Kemper was booked at the Sheriff Perry Hall Inmate Detention Facility, where she is being held on a $15,000 bond.

A representative for Kemper could not be immediately reached for comment.

Mother of the year!!

Courtland

Lurker
Hey dummy the condom in the babies bottle was filled with clean piss and she was trying to keep it warm to use when she did her test

toxicologist

Human Rage
A Florida mom was arrested after leaving her 11-year-old son in a room with a dead man for hours after a drug-fueled threesome in a hotel room, police said.

Amy Kemper, 32, checked in with her son at the Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa in Palm Coast, where she met up with two older men on Saturday night, according to Flager County Sheriff Rick Staly.

Kemper allegedly did drugs with the men and had sex with both of them, all while her son was also in the room.

Afterwards, she told police she snuck off with one of the men while leaving the other man, a 60-year-old who was ā€œsnoring unusually,ā€ with the boy.

The next morning, however, they found that man unresponsive, with paramedics declaring him dead at the scene.

A woman thought it was okay to bring her child to a resort in the middle of the night so she could engage in narcotic use and sexual activities,ā€ Staly wrote. ā€œUnfortunately, her son was stuck alone in the room with the deceased male for several hours until she came back.ā€

Deputies found various drugs and drug paraphernalia inside the resort room, with Kemper admitting to the officers that the group had done drugs overnight, Staly said.

Police did not publicly name the two men who Kemper was involved with.

Kemper was arrested and charged with child neglect. The boy was taken into custody by the Florida Department of Children and Families.

Kemper was booked at the Sheriff Perry Hall Inmate Detention Facility, where she is being held on a $15,000 bond.

A representative for Kemper could not be immediately reached for comment.

Was the child called Ed ?

Back