Drugs for Healing?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tracher999

fuck the system
dope dope dope dope dope dope dope speed yum that fuckin chemical is best fuckin think u can take before night job :D or even what job u are goin...or even if u dont have job at all :D then u can do what ever u want to do with ur worthless life... :D
yeah indeed kill some asses worthless asses

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
speed is best for my depression...its amazing feeling when shoot that stuff in veins and depression is gone in 2 seconds...some weak psyched peoples get massive panic attacs and shit like that...and also i dont like that blood pressure come high as fuck 2 of my speedhead friend almost died to bleeding in brains coz speed use :D i have only that problem what came when i started inject shit is hepatitis C :D but im not yellow or shit like that... its just make me feel discusting sometimes and vomiting also...but thats the result of this fuckin suicidal lifestyle...
let me get this straight, you have Hep C from shooting up and you still think it's good for you?

Sickup86

This Is My Fucked Up Life, Dont Try This At Home!
This user was banned
yep..
let me get this straight, you have Hep C from shooting up and you still think it's good for you?
Hepatitis C didnt came from drugs...it came coz i was too fuckin careless and injected with same "tools" with friend of mine...so i think thats my fault not drugs fault.. :Dand no i dont think anymore that drugs are good for anyone!!! but i shoot still coz that shit makes me feel that im alive...being sober is so fuckin depressive that only think in mind is "kill your self fucker" or "shoot up some stuff" so...yep thats it..

mayhem

Rookie
Worse than the medicine prescribed by licensed doctors? Yes, this would explain why there are more illnesses and sick people right now than ever before. :/
That's explaines 'cause there is more people altogether in the world -you know because of the population grow rate increase and all that- and also because you don't die from a freaking cold, so you can live to get more pathogens, and also the crowding is a freaking huge problem.. But yeah, that's all fault of prescription drugs, obviously

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
That's explaines 'cause there is more people altogether in the world ... and also because you don't die from a freaking cold, ...and also the crowding is a freaking huge problem..

I totally agree. Have you been on public transportation lately? Disgusting.

mrln

silent ghost
I totally agree. Have you been on public transportation lately? Disgusting.
ive seen some nasty stuff in the subway stations and on them as well. people sneeze on their hands and grab shit. or sneeze on their sleeves,only for someoneelses to be brushed upon. just being in public in the general,can be disgusting at times

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
ive seen some nasty stuff in the subway stations and on them as well. people sneeze on their hands and grab shit. or sneeze on their sleeves,only for someoneelses to be brushed upon. just being in public in the general,can be disgusting at times
I think more people should carry these around.

upload_2014-3-13_20-18-49.jpeg

Back