beatings Drunk Lady Punched (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
In this modern day, women think they can treat men however they want and physically attack them them with no repercussions. I am all for the code of respecting women, as long as they show the same respect. Other than that, fuck em. Nobody has to stand there and take shit.

I’ve been hit by several men in my life ,unprovoked.So Im obviously not condoning domestic violence but you get as good as you give.I’m of the opinion that if you hit a man in the face or balls-You get what you deserve. If you hurt a child you are fair game.If you’re a guy who hits women unprovoked then it’s not a problem if you get a bat to the knees.She was being a obnoxious drunk and so was he-mutual combat.Who fuckin cares what they do to each other? They won’t remember anything anyway

In this modern day, women think they can treat men however they want and physically attack them them with no repercussions. I am all for the code of respecting women, as long as they show the same respect. Other than that, fuck em. Nobody has to stand there and take shit.
Agreed.She was provoking him on purpose most likely thinking he wouldn’t hit her back.BAHAHAHAHA!!! I hate drunk chicks that try to act gangster or trying to be “one of the boys”

Took me 20 seconds to suss they where Irish. Sounded like some Romanian or something. What a cunt.
Hey! why do you automatically think Drunk.Fighting.They must be Irish ☘️ Hahahaha our reputation precedes us

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I don't think women have a free license to hit men with no repercussions, but in this instance the guy was in no danger and could have easily just walked away both times he chose to hit her. Her fat drunk ass wasn't going to chase him down.

So he's a prick for hitting her.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
If a woman decides it's a good idea to hit me in the face or balls she might just find herself on her ass. I won't punch a woman but I sure will take their legs out from under them and not very gently either.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Yeah...obnoxious drunks can really make you want to hit them. She was already going to suffer the next day. Now, the next day she suffered a hangover AND had to wonder where all the bruises came from...so very sad.

Yeah...obnoxious drunks can really make you want to hit them. She was already going to suffer the next day. Now, the next day she suffered a hangover AND had to wonder where all the bruises came from...so very sad.
She needs to learn how to drink like a grown woman.If you can’t drink without picking a fight with people or getting the Irish flu you don’t need to drink.

Back