beatings Drunk woman touched his son and found out (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
    Super Moderator
    In Omsk, a drunken gypsy with a child pestered visitors to the food court, for which she received a response.

The inadequate woman approached someone else's child, who was sitting with his father, and abruptly grabbed him by the neck. Dad did not stand on ceremony and hit the woman in the jaw. The impact caused the lady to fall to the floor. The gypsy woman's son screamed and began to call for help.

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
    Yeah, that's so goddamn overdramatic it screams scam. Either wants to make the guy pay them for not calling police / as compensation, or wants to food place to pay as a prevention of bad PR ("you guys did nothing when a minority woman was hit!!!1!1oneone"). Or wants gawkers to cheer her up with free stuff / money. Well, probably all of that and more.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
    It reminded me a bit of "Drag me to Hell", it's a funny movie if anyone hasn't seen it.
    Also fuck the scamming pikey bitch and her scamming pikey kid.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
    I was told drag me to hell would be the scariest film to watch, lol more like a comedy, it was the phlegmy false teeth that got me, yuck.
    It was great seeing what Sam Raimi can do with a bit of cash behind him.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
    In Omsk, a drunken gypsy with a child pestered visitors to the food court, for which she received a response.

The inadequate woman approached someone else's child, who was sitting with his father, and abruptly grabbed him by the neck. Dad did not stand on ceremony and hit the woman in the jaw. The impact caused the lady to fall to the floor. The gypsy woman's son screamed and began to call for help.

View attachment 779622
    Fucking gypsies need shooting or deporting

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
    Well, I'm not so sure. Gypos are hard to define. Post war Germany still classed them as a collection of criminal families. Weird bunch really.
    I've read that there was a social program for Romanies, which included school, internship, and employment, all funded by local government, and with a scholarship for them for the entire time until proper employment. There were dozens of positions, but only less than 10 people actually took the offer. Their whole community went really aggressive on them for that. Turns out they have a rule in their code that says you can and should exploit non-Romani people, and working for them is a cause of shame.

I don't know how true it is, but it's from an account of a social worker that helped with the program.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
    I've read that there was a social program for Romanies, which included school, internship, and employment, all funded by local government, and with a scholarship for them for the entire time until proper employment. There were dozens of positions, but only less than 10 people actually took the offer. Their whole community went really aggressive on them for that. Turns out they have a rule in their code that says you can and should exploit non-Romani people, and working for them is a cause of shame.

I don't know how true it is, but it's from an account of a social worker that helped with the program.
    I'm a social worker. They always give us the hopeless cases to work with. It's fucked.

worst job I ever had was child protection. Absolute madness.

Back