fights Dude Got Knocked The Fuck Out (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
In the Leningrad region, a repeat offender knocked out a man who was molesting a girl

The 33-year-old St. Petersburg resident decided to sort things out and called his opponent outside to talk “like a man.” Without thinking twice, he knocked out his 40-year-old counterpart from the stairs with one blow to the face.

The unconscious victim was taken to intensive care with fractures of the temporal and occipital bones. The attacker was detained. It is known that he was previously convicted several times. A criminal case has been opened.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Elbow strikes are effective. That would explain the fractures and intensive care requirement.

IMG_8046.jpeg

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I’ve had my head split and I’ve split a few heads with elbows. Good catch I didn’t even notice! Dude definitely has a nice gash from that I’d bet. 😂🤘🏻

I trained up to 1st Dan black belt in Wadō-Ryū karate as a kid/teenager. It’s all still in my head, but I struggle to kick above my own waist these days 😂.

I was practicing close quarter attacks at the gym yesterday on the punch bag, including elbow strikes. I love how random events often come together.

CCPony

NewbieX
Elbow strikes are effective. That would explain the fractures and intensive care requirement.

View attachment 749158
Not really. The blow might explain the damage to the temporal region, but the broken occipital bone is a result of the guy landing square on his head. I think that the concussion didn't come from the elbow blow but, instead, the fall.

Back