Warning:Children Dude Shot Cop - Cop Shot Dude (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
30 min away from me.. I live in a great area, there are a couple cop killing videos in my city and many from surrounding and neighboring cities such as Stockton, and Fresno. Well here's one from Winton, CA in Merced County. Dude shoots the cop in the face and the cop returns the favor tenfold.

The shooting happened in Winton back on April 29th.

Undersheriff of the Merced County Corey Gibson says deputies were called about "gang members" armed with guns at the local cemetery.

When deputies arrived, they say several people ran to a vehicle and drove off, leading deputies on a chase.

The car later crashed at Suzie and Walnut, and a suspect, identified as 17 year old Jonathan Daniel Diaz-Duarte, ran from the scene.

The deputy started chasing the suspect. During that time, our little dead Danny here shot Lopez right in the ear, and, well, it didn't take long for Deputy Lopez to magdump this bastard.

Lopez was taken to a local hospital and made a full recovery.
1711568437465.png

Dead kid
1711568482036.png

Cop
1711568504405.png

Gun used

dafool

NewbieX
30 min away from me.. I live in a great area, there are a couple cop killing videos in my city and many from surrounding and neighboring cities such as Stockton, and Fresno. Well here's one from Winton, CA in Merced County. Dude shoots the cop in the face and the cop returns the favor tenfold.
View attachment 766823

The shooting happened in Winton back on April 29th.

Undersheriff of the Merced County Corey Gibson says deputies were called about "gang members" armed with guns at the local cemetery.

When deputies arrived, they say several people ran to a vehicle and drove off, leading deputies on a chase.

The car later crashed at Suzie and Walnut, and a suspect, identified as 17 year old Jonathan Daniel Diaz-Duarte, ran from the scene.

The deputy started chasing the suspect. During that time, our little dead Danny here shot Lopez right in the ear, and, well, it didn't take long for Deputy Lopez to magdump this bastard.

Lopez was taken to a local hospital and made a full recovery.
View attachment 766824
Dead kid
View attachment 766826
Cop
View attachment 766827
Gun used
They went to war

Back