Serious Earthquake Results! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NewWorldOrder

Do not allow the eye to fool the mind
This user was banned
god is not real and all religions are just cope for miserable, poor and lost people. we usually stop believing in Santa but for some reason most people die believing in god.

relax child, you are trying too hard. you are not funny you are just cringe.
"Yeah, the universe crawled out of nowhere...The big bang happened on it self and nothing caused it"

"Everything was here from the beginning yet there is no beginning"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is related...Everything is perfectly created

If there were no Bee's, we wouldn't be alive...The food chain will be destroyed and eventually it will lead to extinction.

Not just Bee's but also Ants and other insects.

Gravitation, Vector Field and literally everything that was put in existence was precisely created

But no..."Its all a coincidence" "Its all a conspiracy Theory"

master shake

Well Known Member
I was in a earthquake once back in 1999 in Washington state a 5.0-5.4 which is rare for that area. Never ever vacationing back that way. And no not due to the pussy earthquake, all that rain could suck a fat one.

California 2

Just curious
I really couldn't give a flying fuck through a rolling doughnut about some mythical geezer that nobody has ever proved existed getting or not getting nailed to a tree in ancient times and has gotten billions of people killed over the centuries. Anyone that believe's in Sky Fairies is fucked in the head
I agree with what you said. The rolling doughnut part is hilarious 😀 Unfortunately Religions, like the catholic one have caused so many deaths, tortures, destruction in the old ages and even now. I studied it at university, and believe me it's beyond "gore".

NewWorldOrder

This user was banned
I love to see muslims suffer

Youre a bitch and yes God hates muslims
Good job for you, everyone likes something

Many people like to see Muslims suffer, many don't

Many like to see people like you suffer, others don't

Mankind is all about Opinions, BUT what not many people get is that no one give a fuck about your stupid opinion because there are hundreds of thousands of people who have or/ had the exact same opinion.

California 2

Just curious
"Yeah, the universe crawled out of nowhere...The big bang happened on it self and nothing caused it"

"Everything was here from the beginning yet there is no beginning"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is related...Everything is perfectly created

If there were no Bee's, we wouldn't be alive...The food chain will be destroyed and eventually it will lead to extinction.

Not just Bee's but also Ants and other insects.

Gravitation, Vector Field and literally everything that was put in existence was precisely created

But no..."Its all a coincidence" "Its all a conspiracy Theory"
Watch the documentary on Netflix about the creation of the planets & life, it's called "Our Universe" it's really interesting & explains how things were created & why God really does not exist. 🍃 But hey, no hate here, all respects to people who believes in God.
But I don't.

NewWorldOrder

This user was banned
Watch the documentary on Netflix about the creation of the planets & life, it's called "Our Universe" it's really interesting & explains how things were created & why God really does not exist. 🍃 But hey, no hate here, all respects to people who believes in God.
But I don't.
If the most intelligent people believed in God, it would only make me a fool not to.

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
My heart goes out to my Turkish friends.

but, I note that their buildings should be better constructed because they are falling apart too slowly. Turkish arichitects...follow the example of the skyscrapers of New York which are collapsing at the speed of free fall...

:umad:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The latest:

The number of people confirmed dead in Turkey had increased to 9,057, Reuters reports. Syrian officials and a rescue group in rebel-held north-west Syria have said the death toll there has reached 2,662, bringing the combined tally to 11,719.

I think it's over 12,000 by now.

• Sad
Reactions: DrY
Back