Serious (Warning) 6.8 Mag Earthquake Strikes Morocco ~ Over 1,300 Dead (so far) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Did you know that the Bible predicted that there would be an increase in earthquakes at around this time ?
Jesus foretold that “great earthquakes” would occur in “one place after another” at a time when wars, food shortages, and pestilences would also be taking place. Together, these events identify a period in human history called “the conclusion of the system of things,” or “the last days.” (Matthew 24:3; 2 Timothy 3:1)

Earthquakes - Morocco - check
Wars - Russia/ Ukraine - check
Pestilence- COVID 19 - check
famine and inflation- check

It’s coming …. or it’s already here. …
So you're telling me an all powerful "loving" "merciful" being up in the sky is "allowing" all these things to happen.... explain that one to me.

macread

Well Known Member
Problem is that those 4 things have been happening concurrently over and over for 1,500 years since the Bible was written...I wonder which time it meant. Personally, I like the prophecy that one day the world will end.

I've been there and it's a rich/poor place, same with Tangiers. Can walk among very expensive restaurants and shops while people in rags are begging for money or food. Out of the city the people there have just about nothing. Now, they have even more nothing.

Or those termites, which produce more than cows can fart...lol
The prophecy that you like the one that the world will end one day is the one that is definitely correct, and if you are lucky or unlucky enough to live for another 7. 1/2 billion years you might just see it explode.

Kipper

Rookie
Karakech, Morroco
Sept. 8-9, 2023

More than 1,300 people have been killed and more than 1,800 people injured in Morocco after one of the most powerful earthquakes to ever strike the country. Of the injured, more than 1,200 are said to be seriously hurt, the country’s Interior Ministry said.

The tremors were centred in the High Atlas mountains late on Friday night. The toll was expected to rise as rescuers struggled to reach the remote areas hit hardest. The epicentre was said to be in the Ighil area, about 40 miles (70km) south of Marrakech.

Montasir Itri, a resident of the village of Asni near the epicentre of the earthquake, said most houses there were damaged.

“Our neighbours are under the rubble and people are working hard to rescue them using available means in the village,” he told Reuters.

The tremor had an initial 6.8 magnitude when it hit at 11.11pm local time. Morocco’s National Seismic Monitoring and Alert Network, however, said the earthqauke struck at a magnitude of 7.2.

A 4.9-magnitude aftershock was reported just 19 minutes after the earthquake, according to the US Geological Survey.

In 1960, an earthquake in the country had led to the deaths of thousands of people.

Source

More images and vids likely to start appearing soon.

Vid:
View attachment 706306

View attachment 706297

View attachment 706298

View attachment 706299

View attachment 706300

View attachment 706301

View attachment 706302

View attachment 706303

View attachment 706304

View attachment 706305
Gotta say, I'm loving how 2023 is going out.... thousands of goat fuckers being slaughtered in the middle east and now God is joining in and thinning their numbers in North Africa. 2023 is turning out to be a great year 🎉🙏😁

Back