Serious Earthquake Results! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

codge

Forum Veteran
So how can people whom believe in God explain this,? Act of God?, then God doesn't like Muslims, God must be Jewish with no foreskin

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
So how can people whom believe in God explain this,? Act of God?, then God doesn't like Muslims, God must be Jewish with no foreskin
god is not real and all religions are just cope for miserable, poor and lost people. we usually stop believing in Santa but for some reason most people die believing in god.

I love to see muslims suffer

Youre a bitch and yes God hates muslims
relax child, you are trying too hard. you are not funny you are just cringe.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm just putting one together - just images (low on gore). It'll probably be posted in the Miscellaneous Images section...in a few minutes.

Guesstimates are now putting the death toll near or over 10,000.
Holy Fuck eh? 10,000???
DAYAM!!! ☠️💀☠️...SP

• Sad
Reactions: DrY

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment
You sure about that mate? Turkey's one of the top countries that has the most prostitutes.

Now you'll reply "Well, they're still Muslims" well, No

You aren't a Muslim if you don't complete the 5 daily prayers..Be faithful..etc

Most of Turks just call them selves Muslims but in reality(and considering the shit I see in Turkey) only about 2% truly are.

The rest are "I'm a Muslim, but...I don't pray, nor read the Quaran, nor follow the teachings of Islam nor do I know anything about Islam..But yeah, I am a Muslim"
Honestly mate, I'll say just a few lines coz I'm too sleepy RN.... But it matters, being a Muslim is equal to being a moron... Titled moron or true moron, both are only morons
The so many normal ones wouldn't do anything bad probably but when the 2% do something on name of religion, they won't stand against it... Now I'm not gonna give examples, turkey is full of examples, just check up the news

You sure about that mate? Turkey's one of the top countries that has the most prostitutes.

Most of Turks just call them selves Muslims but in reality(and considering the shit I see in Turkey) only about 2% truly are.

The rest are "I'm a Muslim, but...I don't pray, nor read the Quaran, nor follow the teachings of Islam nor do I know anything about Islam..But yeah, I am a Muslim"
BTW, I don't mean the sugar coated agenda news on TV channels,
Or documentaries made by BBC and shit
Look into live updates and surveys, real ones

It's really hard to find real shit in this world nowdays, like you said, even muslims are not all real anymore :skull:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Ha ha ha ha ha! 🤣🤣🤣
Please humor me Gorefriend; In "Your Opinion" what R they? And I won't settle for Hypocrite's! I want "Your Interpretation" For Reals!!! 👊
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
So how can people whom believe in God explain this,?
allah doesn't work Mondays

1675728363489.png

Doctor Snuggles

Doctor Snuggles
More than 1,500 dead, 6,000 injured and 150+ buildings collapsed so far!

Affected countries: Cyprus, Türkiye, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Georgia, and Armenia

Latest quakes in or near Turkey in the past 24 hours on Monday, February 6, 2023 - list, stats and map​

QUAKES IN THE PAST 24 HOURS:​

• 2 quakes above magnitude 7
  • 3 quakes between magnitude 6 and 7
  • 17 quakes between magnitude 5 and 6
  • 96 quakes between magnitude 4 and 5
  • 100 quakes between magnitude 3 and 4
  • 38 quakes between magnitude 2 and 3
  • 19 quakes below magnitude 2 that people normally don't feel.
I hope that everyone (all nations ) pitch in to help. 👍

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Honestly mate, I'll say just a few lines coz I'm too sleepy RN.... But it matters, being a Muslim is equal to being a moron... Titled moron or true moron, both are only morons
The so many normal ones wouldn't do anything bad probably but when the 2% do something on name of religion, they won't stand against it... Now I'm not gonna give examples, turkey is full of examples, just check up the news

BTW, I don't mean the sugar coated agenda news on TV channels,
Or documentaries made by BBC and shit
Look into live updates and surveys, real ones

It's really hard to find real shit in this world nowdays, like you said, even muslims are not all real anymore :skull:
And "Mother 🌎 Earth" has taken notice; It could B said! Well actually,I just said it didn't I?
🤣🤣🤣...SP

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Jesus was Jewish, and I don’t think the Jews were big into crucifying. 🙄
I really couldn't give a flying fuck through a rolling doughnut about some mythical geezer that nobody has ever proved existed getting or not getting nailed to a tree in ancient times and has gotten billions of people killed over the centuries. Anyone that believe's in Sky Fairies is fucked in the head

NewWorldOrder

Do not allow the eye to fool the mind
This user was banned
Artificial Earthquakes to reduce the world population...In the long run, they're aiming to reduce 99% of the world population.

You may ask...What in the Jeffrey Edward Epstein would reduce the world population by 99%?

WW3 is coming sooner or later and Shit is about to get more intense

With rise of AI's and Artificial Intelligence...These are far more of a threat than WW3

People like Jacob Rothschild, Bill Gates, and others from the 13th bloodline have also discussed depopulation Publicly

For now things are moderate and these earthquakes are active to reduce it by a slow-rate...Just like Corona Virus and all the other stupid shit that becomes viral for a period of time and then suddenly disappears.

You can make your own research and find out more about-(Use Tor search Engine, not Google)

MK Ultra
Operation Paperclip
Operation Mockingbird
Operation Northwoods
NSA Spying

It all doesn't make sense to someone who relates everything they hear to a "Conspiracy Theory" but in time everything will be revealed

NewWorldOrder is a thing, 1776-2030

Holy Fuck eh? 10,000???
DAYAM!!! ☠️💀☠️...SP
Even more than 10,000! More than 10,000 buildings collapsed...I think the number of deaths is far more than 10,000

Back