Edmund Kemper The Co-ed Killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
You should watch the documentary about him on Youtube, apparently he was rather sly, manipulating and tricking his doctors into getting the answers they were looking for in order to deem him rehabilitated... Pretty lame.
Thank You! I will check it out, but do you know the name of the Doc?;)

tat2edfiend Aeja

they all float down here, and you will too
its by American Justice. Part of the Notorious collection. Its called Edmund Kemper: The Co Ed killer. He read books on what the doctors wanted to see in order to deem him cured. I'm sure his above normal intelligence IQ score helped as well.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
its by American Justice. Part of the Notorious collection. Its called Edmund Kemper: The Co Ed killer. He read books on what the doctors wanted to see in order to deem him cured. I'm sure his above normal intelligence IQ score helped as well.
Thank You very much sweets!!;)

Augustine

Vitacustos

Here is the first part to what I believe is a 5 part documentary.

Here is a second documentary with 3 parts, I can't remember if they are exactly the same, I hope you enjoy.

I believe they are the same, but the second is condensed to 3 parts, it's a good watch.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Here is the first part to what I believe is a 5 part documentary.

Here is a second documentary with 3 parts, I can't remember if they are exactly the same, I hope you enjoy.

I believe they are the same, but the second is condensed to 3 parts, it's a good watch.

Thank You SO very much Mordorman! Much appreciated!;)

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
He is by far one of my favourite psychopaths, he is just a classic serial killer, he had to kill period!
From the rejection from his father to the emasculation inflicted by his mother and grandmother,the fascination with experimenting and killing his pets and the warped early sexual development and of course his superior intellect.
It's like a perfect storm put into a 6"9 frame of muscle, brains, and pure evil. He's the great white shark of serial killers, total apex predator!

Sev

Well Oiled Member
I've heard the argument that Rob Zombie loosely based his Michael Myers on Kemper

Mintyfresh

NewbieX
I believe he is also the reason why the FBI has required two agents present at all times during interviews. Something about ripping an agents head off with his bare hands which he explained as purely theoretical and he wouldn't really do it.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
I think it's a shame he only targeted women. Not that I'm promoting serial killers but... His stature was well suited for the challenge of killing men. From my point of view, I'd never kill (hell, hurt for that matter) a female - I just think it's a pathetic - which is why I find it so sad that a man nearly 7 feet tall only attacked helpless women.

Of course, he did have his reasons as anyone who knows of him is aware. But still. :facepalm:

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
I think it's a shame he only targeted women. Not that I'm promoting serial killers but... His stature was well suited for the challenge of killing men. From my point of view, I'd never kill (hell, hurt for that matter) a female - I just think it's a pathetic - which is why I find it so sad that a man nearly 7 feet tall only attacked helpless women.

Of course, he did have his reasons as anyone who knows of him is aware. But still. :facepalm:
Yeah while I also understand his motivations and like kemper I prefer a similar yet very different killer, Richard Kuklinski. He only murdered men, was 6'5" (196 cm), 300 pound (135 kg) in his prime and would become obsessed with killing anyone that in any way slighted him or his family.

Back