Edmund Kemper The Co-ed Killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Yeah while I also understand his motivations and like kemper I prefer a similar yet very different killer, Richard Kuklinski. He only murdered men, was 6'5" (196 cm), 300 pound (135 kg) in his prime and would become obsessed with killing anyone that in any way slighted him or his family.
Well Kuklinski was quite different, as you said. Most don't even consider him to be a serial killer since he was a contract killer. But yeah, the man was a bad ass for sure!

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
Well Kuklinski was quite different, as you said. Most don't even consider him to be a serial killer since he was a contract killer. But yeah, the man was a bad ass for sure!
Yeah but I would argue that he was at first a serial killer in some sense but that he later learned to channel his anger though his new work as a debt collector, enforcer and hitman. When he was in his teens and twenties he is said to have gone into the bad parts of new york from time to time just walking around waiting for someone to insult, provoke or just annoy him so that he could kill them(Carlo, Philip 2006). But that book seemed large part fiction so I don't know.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Yeah but I would argue that he was at first a serial killer in some sense but that he later learned to channel his anger though his new work as a debt collector, enforcer and hitman. When he was in his teens and twenties he is said to have gone into the bad parts of new york from time to time just walking around waiting for someone to insult, provoke or just annoy him so that he could kill them(Carlo, Philip 2006). But that book seemed large part fiction so I don't know.
I remember reading about that and seeing it in documentaries as well... Something about a pool cue through someone's eye, if I remember correctly?
Haha anyways, we best stick to Kemper in this thread before a mod gets antsy to close it.

Would you say Kemper is your favorite? I mean, he is your avatar after all!

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
I remember reading about that and seeing it in documentaries as well... Something about a pool cue through someone's eye, if I remember correctly?
Haha anyways, we best stick to Kemper in this thread before a mod gets antsy to close it.

Would you say Kemper is your favorite? I mean, he is your avatar after all!
I just like his style ;) Like the fact that he is very lucid and intelligent when talking about his own crimes not tying to bullshit people like Manson or such. His physical size is also something I can relate to I guess that could be a part of it. I just think I got to like him when reading one of former FBI Agent John Douglas books where he talks about his interviews with Kemper. So I would say he is amongst my favorites but not clearly #1. But then again I don't sit at home all day making lists of serial killers I like ^^

R34P3R

Angel of Death
I just like his style ;) Like the fact that he is very lucid and intelligent when talking about his own crimes not tying to bullshit people like Manson or such. His physical size is also something I can relate to I guess that could be a part of it. I just think I got to like him when reading one of former FBI Agent John Douglas books where he talks about his interviews with Kemper. So I would say he is amongst my favorites but not clearly #1. But then again I don't sit at home all day making lists of serial killers I like ^^
Haha, fair enough! I don't have a structured list of favored serial killers either - but if I had to pick, I'd definitely say Ted Bundy is my #1 as I can relate to him in many ways. Now HE has style! ;P
Perhaps that's why we differ in our personal favorites - we choose what characteristics we have that best match with them... I'm quite tall myself, but not as tall as Kemper!

It's odd because when he abducted/picked up women, he seemed harmless to them based on his face, instead of his staggering size. I want to go on a tangent about Bundy, Manson, and even Hitler (trust me my thoughts are working full-circle) - but I can't, lest the thread gets ruined.

capone113

Lurker
Once he was free he killed 8 more. Fucked up thing is next month he has a chance to get on Parole.
He got parole...as a matter of fact he showed up at the paole officers office with the the decapitated head(I believe it was Aiko koo) in his trunk.

HG

95T exp
Plox link nappa

i need to get an app that'll translate your msgs, i understand about 3 outta 10 of them...what country are you from?...

edit;

plox
Generally used by the more veteran users of games and the internet. Used generally as a parody of stupid users who say plz or pls.

links ~ i get that...

nappa
An derogative name for someone of a different racial creed to that of your own, usually someone who has offended you.

is the above correct?...

Back