El Chapo Guzman Arrested (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

KingElvis

Retired
Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, the legendary and elusive chief of one of the world's most powerful drug trafficking operations, was arrested overnight in Mexico, a U.S. official told CNN Saturday.
The official said Guzman, accompanied by a female, was captured in a joint operation with Mexican marines and Drug Enforcement Administration authorities at a hotel in the beach resort of Mazatlan. The operation had been in the works for four or five weeks, the official said.

More + video:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/22/world/americas/mexico-cartel-chief-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Search 'n Destroy

Well Known Member
He doesn't look very happy now.
article-guzman5-0222.JPG

Venom

MCMXXV
I'm a little upset, i figured his whole army would be there stop his capture, I know he's boss of bosses in the drug world but that guys hand on his head is kinda of disrespectful. I mean ffs he on's Forbes list of billionaires. I'm sure they will be a big power struggle and soon a new drug lord will appear

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
There are stories of this guy having 2 warehouses of US money . He has to employ staff to work 24/7 just to count it . The best story was - 5yrs ago the Federal Treasury had run out of $100 bills . You might say just print more but you can't because each note is like a promise that the Govt can redeem that notes value . That's why you have Fort Knox . The gold stored there is to the value of the money in circulation . Anyway , the Treasury sent people to negotiate for their money to be returned . They offered him "X ' ?? He released the money back into treasury hands . You just got to wonder what they gave or offered him in return - we will never know

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
cant wait for the bloody pics, resulting from the battle to fill his shoes. or the prison escape he buys with his vast wealth.

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
he is really lucky he didn't get blasted to hell. i wonder if he is going to plan another great escape.

Back